Semiprivate class design for couple or friends who want to take surf lessons together. For the semiprivate class it is good , if both students are at the same level, as the surf lesson will be adapted to the level of the students.
Semiprivate class at Beginner Surf Lessons are create to teach you the basics of learning how to surf. One of our experienced and qualified instructors will help you to stand up on the surfboard and keep your balance while riding the waves per step by step instructions.
1.Beginner surf lesson ( intro Level 1 ) price IDR 500.000
Basic introduction 2-3 hours, During lesson you will learn:
- The different designs and functions of the surfboard
- Basic board skills:
- How to position your body while paddling and how to paddle efficiently
- Where to position yourself in the waves so you can catch the waves
- In what way you have to take off
- What is the best body positioning while riding the waves
- How to get into a basic wave and ride the wave
- To observe and analyze the surfing area and evaluate the safest place to enter and exit the area
- Safety measures and surfing etiquette
2.Beginner surf lesson ( level 2 ), Duration lesson take 2-3 hours price : IDR 1.450.000/ person.
During the lesson the you will learn :
- How to catch your own wave in a safe environment?
- To understand the risks of surfing
- How to apply surf safety when selecting waves
- To handle and control your board, to understand the beach, the waves and the ocean its conditions
- More safety measures and surfing etiquette, to make you feel safe and confident while surfing
3.Beginner sufr Lesson ( Level 3 ), Duration 6 lesson each leaaon take 2-3 hours price : IDR 2.700.000 / person
This course is for anyone who is serious about becoming a surfer, from beginners to intermediate level surfers.
During this lesson you will learn how to:
- Catch and surf unbroken waves
- Take the “drop”
- Ride the “wave face”
- Perform bottom and top turns
- Position yourself correctly in the water as to catch a wave
- Know which waves you have to avoid and which waves are possible to catch
- Understand the “lineup” and advanced safety measures
Price excluded :
- Airport transfer
- Board shorts
- Soft drinks
- Tips and other personal expenses
Surf school facilities:
First aid kits, life guard, photos by GoPro