Full-Day Gili Layar and Gili Ringgit Tour
Full-day Gili Layar and Gili Ringgit tour is the pride and joy of Lombok snorkeling. Get the chance to explore the exotic underwater world of the Gili Islands. Different from other Gilis in Lombok, for instance, the popular Gili Trawangan, in Gili Rengit you will see more corals. After that, let’s enjoy snorkeling at Gili Rengit, then move to Gili Layar. Walk on foot and enjoy sightseeing on the island. Moreover, you can enjoy snorkeling activities here to see a huge variety of colorful fish and corals.
This Lombok snorkeling tour will take you to Gili Rengit and Gili Layar. On these islands, you can snorkel in the calm of the sea and relax on the white sandy beaches. However, before you take your first trip, the driver and guide will pick you up at 9:00 a.m. and drop you off at the harbor. After crossing for about one and a half hours by wooden boat, welcome to Gili Rengit. This is an unpopulated island with stunning underwater scenery. The sand is white, and most importantly, the seawater is clear. Therefore, you can enjoy beach walking, swimming, and snorkeling.
After enjoying snorkeling at Gili Rengit, move to Gili Layar. It only takes 10 minutes with a boat ride. The most interesting things you might see on your Gili Layar snorkeling sessions are the red ribbon-like creatures that are actually nudibranch eggs! Moreover, you can buy a fresh seafood grill at a reasonable price. Get relaxed on the white sand. Meanwhile, enjoy the yummy grilled fish.
Overview Snorkeling Gili Layar and Gili Ringgit
- Reef fish include parrotfish, damselfish, and black anemonefish.
- soft and hard corals (and plenty of feather corals too).
- different sea star species, such as blue sea star, chocolate chip, and cushion
- nudibranchs and sea slugs
Itinerary snorkeling in Gili Layar and Gili Ringgit
08.00 am: Our guide and driver will come to your hotel and meet you in the lobby. Before taking the car, you will get an explanation about your program and ask what you should bring to Gili Layar and Gili Ringgit.
Drive directly from your hotel without a stop to Tawun Harbor, which takes around 1 hour and 30 minutes, passing a big harbor called Lembar, where ferries sail to Bali and Surabaya.
When you arrive in Tawun Harbor, sail first to Gili Layar, where you will snorkel from the beach and not jump from the boat. Spend a couple of hours in the Gili layer, then at noon sail to Gili Ringgit, snorkeling and taking photos underwater.
Afternoon back to Tawun harbor, then drive to your hotel. Before a stop in Banyumulek village, see the process of making flower pots, piggy banks, ashtrays, etc., all made from earthen clay. Duration: 9 hours. End your program.
Our Price: US$ per person
- US$ 100 per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 85 per person, minimum of 3–4 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 70 per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this tour.
- Private Car with air conditioning
- Experience English speaking, guide
- Entrance fee
- private boat
- Mineral water
- Tax and service
- Snorkel equipment
- Tipping Guide and Driver
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellations noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellations within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
Things to Bring
- sun cream
- camera or smart phone
- changing T-shirt
- some cash for personal needs and tips
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- This tour program can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
How to book this tour:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below, or contact us via Whats App at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel!