Komodo Packages 3 Days and 2 Nights Adventure
Komodo Packages adventure 3 days and 2 nights create to visit komodo dragon in national Park Labuhan bajo and surrounding, Komodo Island is one of the best and most spectacular tourist destinations on the east side of Indonesia
The trip Komodo adventure duration 3 days and 2 nights, but one night before sailing, you will stay in Labuhan Bajo to do sightseeing.
Trips are privately organized, with a minimum of two people joining. We offer various types of boats, from private cabin standard, cabin bunk bed, and cabin boat double bed, all with air conditioning.
In this program, you will take a sightseeing tour in Labuan Bajo on arrival after checking into the hotel and a second-day trip to Komodo Island with a wooden boat, lasting 2 days.
How do I join Komodo Island Packages for a 3-day adventure?
- Book a flight to Labuhan Bajo from Bali or Jakarta and return from Labuhan Bajo on a late flight schedule.
- Select the type of boat you wish to book. If we have special offers, we give a good deal.
- sending a deposit of 30% of the total; the balance will be paid upon arrival.
- Send us a copy of your passport for National Park registration.
- Inform us of your flight schedule and your arrival time at Labuan Bajo airport.
Itinerary for Komodo Island for a 3-days adventure:
Day 1 (lunch and dinner at your own expense)
- Pick up at the airport in Labuhan Bajo at 14.00 PM
- Loading to exit gate: 30 minutes
- Check into the hotel in Labuhan Bajo (option: Bintang Flores or Laprima hotel).
- Pick up at the lobby hotel to visit Gua Batu Cermin (the Mirror Cave) at 16.30 PM.
- Sunset at Bukit Silvia at 18.00 PM
- Drop to a local restaurant (dinner own expenses)
- Return to hotel, dinner at own expense, and free at leisure at hotel
Day 02 (Breakfast at the hotel, lunch, and dinner on the boat)
- Pick up is at the lobby hotel at 08.30 a.m.
- Transfer to Labuhan Bajo harbor
- Loading to the boat takes 30 minutes.
- Sail to Kanawa Island for snorkeling.
- Taka Makasar or Manta Point, snorkeling with Manta point
- Pink Beach: enjoy a unique pink beach swimming or snorkeling
- Komodo Island: see the Dragon and wild animals on the island (soft trekking).
- Kalong Island, enjoy the sunset
- Sleep on the boat; dinner will be served on the boat.
Activities on day 3 (Breakfast and lunch on the boat)
- Sailing to Padar Island 05.30 Am
- Enjoy the sunrise at Padar Island and take photos from the hill.
- Kelor Island, snorkeling or swimming
- Return to Labuhan Bajo harbor.
- Transfer to Labuhan Bajo airport or hotel to end the program.
Our Price: US$ Per person and depends on the type of room on the boat:
- Private standard cabin: US$ 429 per person (minimum 2 persons to book)
- Boat Cabin bunk bed with air-conditioned room US$ 486 per person (minimum 2 persons to book)
- Private cabin double bed with air-conditioned room US$ 544 Per person (minimum 2 persons to book)
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellations noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellations within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
What do you need to bring?
1. Smartphone, charger battery, and power bank
2. Hats, gloves, socks, shoes, and jackets
3. Swimsuit, sunblock 4. Vitamins or medicines that are personal (wind oil, eucalyptus oil)
- Pickup airport return
- Private boat
- One-night hotel at Labuhan Bajo (4-star hotel or Similar )
- Lunch and dinner on the boat
- Entrance fee to National Park Komodo: IDR 465.000 per person per day and IDR 535.000 per person per weekend day.
- Ranger on Komodo Island: IDR 80.000 and Rinca Island: IDR 80,000 per day.
- Entrance fee to Padar Island is IDR 150.000 per person and IDR 225.000 per person on a weekend day.
- Boat parking fee at Padar Island: IDR 100.000; trekking: IDR 5.000; and Local guide: IDR 120.000 for a maximum of 5 people.
- Snorkeling fee: IDR 20,000 per person and day.
- The permit fee for Government (PEMDA) is IDR 50,000 per person per day.
- Boat parking fee on Komodo Island: IDR 100,000
- Snorkeling gear (mask, fin, life jacket)
- Mineral water, coffee, and tea on the boat
- Accommodation (hotel for one night)
- Flight ticket
- Meals at the hotel Labuhan Bajo or a local restaurant,
- Soft drinks, mini bar, laundry,
- Tips for crew and personal expenses
- Lunch and Dinner on the first day
- Accommodation after the trip.
- High season surcharge: IDR 270.000 per night
- A copy of the passport is needed for National park registration.
- Size of shoes needed for fins (snorkeling equipment)
- Jakarta-Labuhan Bajo direct flight, Garuda Airline Only
- Jakarta-Denpasar-Labuhan Bajo (Lion Air, Nam Air, Kalt Star, and Garuda)
How to book this komodo package:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel