Half-Day Mataram Highlight Cruise Tour
This is a half-day Mataram Highlight Cruise Tour. We made this for cruise ship passengers who stopped on Lombok Island. This tour will give you a stunning glimpse of Lombok. Visit Lingsar Temple, an important symbol of unity among the islands’ faiths, and continue to drive away to Mataram, the capital city of West Nusa Tenggara Province, and then continue to the Sayang-Sayang Art Market.
This melting pot of creativity and traditional crafts boasts pottery crafted by hand, baskets finely woven from strips of rattan, banana leaves, and other vegetable fibers, and wooden carvings decorated with mother-of-pearl inlay.
Next program, visit the Nusa Tenggara Barat Province Museum, where you will marvel at a traditional Dongson drum, handwoven Songket collections made in silver or gold-threaded cloth, and intricately detailed Kris knives, asymmetrical daggers indigenous to Indonesia and the Malay World for at least 500 years. On this tour, you may avoid places that are not suitable for the itinerary.
Itinerary Mataram Highlight Cruise Tour:
09.00 am our guide will paging your name in Lembar harbor, then direct tour, first visit Lingsar temple, take a drive from Lembar around 1,20 minutes, then continue to art market Sayang Sayang, see process wood carving, weave baskets from Ketak grass, etc. The last museum visit was in West Nusa Tenggara Barat. The duration of your trip is around 4-5 hours.
Our Price US$ per person:
- US$45 Per person, minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 30 Per person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$25 Per person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Private Car with air condition
- English or German-speaking Guide
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee and local guide
- Mineral water on the tour
- Tax and service.
- Tip Guide and driver
- Personal purchase
The thing to bring on Tour
- Sun glass
- sun cream
- walking shoes
- changing T-shirt
- some cash for personal needs and tips
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- This tour program can be done any day except when weather conditions do not permit it
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
Additional information about this tour
This tour you can do anytime when you visit lombok island by cruise ship, Regarding the weather conditions on the island of Lombok is not always extreme as on other islands in Indonesia, October to March is the rainy season, but rainfall is not evenly distributed throughout the island of Lombok, maximum rain 2-3 hours per day, the temperature is around 20-27 degrees Celsius, all plants will look green, while in May to September the summer season, temperature around 20-32 degrees Celsius, the peak of summer on the island of Lombok only in August to September temperature around 30-35 degrees Celsius, and the season is crowded with tourists visiting the island of Lombok
How to book this tour:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App. +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or WhatsApp.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location.