Mount Rinjani Trekking 6 Days and 5 Nights
Mount Rinjani trekking 6 days, 5 nights Lombok is the most challenging program to explore Mount Rinjani National Park and its surroundings. You will trek a bit longer than usual. Enjoy the fresh air during your trekking adventure. Before trekking, you will stay one night at Sembalun village, and after trekking, you will stay one night at Senaru village.
The program visits Sembalun Village, Sembalun Crater Rim, Mount Rinjani Summit, Segara Anak Lake, Hot Springs, Torean Crater Rim, a walking trail in the savanna and tropical rainforest, the waterfalls Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep, and a traditional village and rice terrace in Senaru.
This program requires a minimum of two participants to be booked.
Trekking Mount Rinjani, 6 days Overview:
- Pass the grand tropical forest (big trees and local strawberries); shadow trails
- Pass the famous waterfall (Penimbungan waterfall).
- Enjoy the jungle atmosphere with bird sounds and wild animals (black monkey, brown monkey, etc.).
- Spectacular view of Gili’s, Senaru village, and green tropical forest from Cemara Lima
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
- Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak (Sunset and Sunrise)
- waterfalls sendang gile and tiu kelep, rice terraces senaru
Itinerary Journey Trekking Mount Rinjani 6 days:
Day 01. Airport or hotel transfer to sembalun overnight (Lunch & dinner)
- Transfer to sembalun Lunch will be provided in a small restaurant at sembalun
- Afternoon short hiking around sembalun, see beautiful rice field & view mount Rinjani
Day 02.Breakfast sembalun hotel, lunch and dinner at the mountain.
- Registration at Rinjani Information Center (RIC) 1051m
- Start the trek to POS 1 (Pos Pemantauan 1.300 M) 2 hours walk, take a rest 10 minutes at POS 1
- Walk to POS 2 for 1 hour (Pos Tengengean 1.500m), take a rest 10 minutes
- Continue to POS 3 (Pada Balong 1.800m), 1 hour walk. Lunch will be prepared at POS 3 and take a rest for 2 hours.
- Continue walking up another 3 hours to Crater Rim ( Plawangan Sembalun 2.639m ).
- Dinner and Overnight at Crater Rim Sembalun, enjoy sunset and sunrise for the next day.
Overview trail at day 02 from sembalun village to crater rim sembalun:
- Distance: 10km
- Walk duration: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty trek: Moderate
- Highest point: 2,639 m (Plawangan Sembalun crater rim)
- Height gain: +1,539 m
Day 03. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the mountain.
- Wake up at 02.30 Am, have some light breakfast than leave at 03.00 AM
- Heading Summit Rinjani (3.726), walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes
- From summit you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake
- Back to camp to get breakfast
- Walk down to Segara Anak Lake and Hot Spring water for 3 hours
- Lunch will be provided by the Lake Segara Anak, hot spring water just walk 100m from Lake
- Camping at Segara Anak Lake, Enjoy the Lake and surround it.
- Dinner and sleep at Segara Anak
Overview trail day 03 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
- Distance: 5km
- Duration: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty: very difficult
- Highest point: 3726 m (mount Rinjani trekking summit)
- Height gain: +1,087 m
Overview trail day 03 from Sembalun crater Rim to Segara Anak 2,000 M
- Distance: 3,4 km
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2.639 mdpl (Sembalun crater rim )
- Height gain: -639 m
Day 04: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the mountain
- Enjoy the beauty of Segara Anak Lake and new baby volcano and having breakfast at Segara Anak lake
- Spend more time to enjoy Lake and hot spring water
- After lunch we will prepare a journey to Goa Susu, and continue the journey down the river and uphill to Plawangan Torean by 3- 4 hours walk.
- Need to be careful due the trail quiet top and step down
- Camping at the jungle of Torean (Mondokan re 1.420m) and enjoy your dinner here.
Overview trail day 04 from Segara Anak lake to propok – Plawangan torean
- Distance : 9.5 km
- Duration : 6 hours
- Difficulty: moderate
- Highest point: 1.420 m (Torean crater Rim)
- Height gain: +841 m
Day 05. Breakfast, Lunch at the mountain & Lunch at senaru Hotel
- After breakfast and prepare to walk down to torean village and pass beautiful waterfall penimbungan
- Lunch will be prepared on the way from Torean base camp to Torean village
- Arrive at Torean village then transfer Rinjani Trekking Centre around 12:30 -13.00 PM.
- Transfer to senaru hotel need 2 hours drive from Torean village
Overview trail day 05. from crater Rim Torean barisan nangka – Torean Village
- Distance : 8,2 km
- Duration : 5 hours
- Difficulty: moderate
- Highest point: 1,400 M
- Height gain: -815 m
Day.06. Breakfast and Lunch at Pondok Senaru.
- Pondok Senaru hotel – waterfall sendang gila– next destination
- After breakfast at hotel, short hiking to waterfall sendang Gila & tiu kelep
- Afternoon Transfer to next destination end program.
Our Price USD Per person:
- US$ 475 Per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this trekking
- US$ 450 Person person, minimum of 3-4 persons to book this trekking
- US$ 425 Per person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this trekking
- Mountain guide and porter
- Trekking equipment.
- Ticket mount Rinjani
- Mineral water 6 big bottle per person in one day before and during trekking
- Soft drink cola or Fanta
- Fruit and biscuit
- Transport airport or hotel-sembalun-senaru -hotel 8. Trekking insurance.
- One-night hotel at sembalun
- One-night hotel at senaru
- Full board meal
- Alcohol beverage
- Personal purchase for tipping guide
- Extra porter to carry your own luggage
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
Items that must be Prepared to journey Trek mount Rinjani for Male or female
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of the warm pant (1)
- Pair of underwear for each day (1)
- Pair of socks for each day (1)
- Short-sleeved shirt (1)
- Long-sleeved shirts/ hood less (depending on how cool you get 1-2)
- Rain jacket or 1 poncho
- Trekking poles (2)
- Head torch or hand torch (1)
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra (1)
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This trekking program is suitable for beginner trekkers.
- Required a good level of fitness and strong walks.
- Trekking is not allowed for children under 5 years old.
- People with mountain sickness or height phobias are not allowed to join this trek.
- Trekking can be done any day except when weather conditions do not permit it.
- Confirmed reservation at least one week before by email or What’s App.
Additional information about Mount Rinjani Trekking
Trekking to Mount Rinjani is open from early April to the first week in January. This is in accordance with the Indonesian seasons, where April to October is the summer season and October to early January is the moderate rainy season. The peak of the rainy season usually occurs between January and March, when the trekking activities on Mount Rinjani are usually closed.
April and May are the quietest months. You will find the most beautiful scenery, as all the grasslands and trees are still green. You should be more careful during the rainy season, which starts in October, especially for the hiking route from the Sembalun crater rim to the lake. In some places, from the lake to Senaru village, the hiking trail is slippery, and in some places, there are frequent landslides.
January, February, and March are the rainy seasons, and trekking Mount Rinjani is quite dangerous as it is slippery. April, May, and June are the quietest months of the year for trekking and actually have some of the best views due to the green landscape, while July to October is the high season for trekking Mount Rinjani, and you will get some barren weeds.
How to book Mount Rinjani Trekking 6 days:
- Send us an inquiry to our booking form, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org or What’s App at +62 822 3530 5550 Komang Rastu (Owner for speedy reply)
- Once your booking is confirmed, the deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Send us a copy passport through what’s app
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Share your arrival schedule at Lombok airport or harbor on Lombok for pick-up service.