Mount Rinjani Trekking: 6 Days and 5 Nights
Trek Mount Rinjani for 6 days Overview:
- Pass the grand tropical forest (big trees and local strawberries); shadow trails
- Pass the famous waterfall (Penimbungan waterfall).
- Enjoy the jungle atmosphere with bird sounds and wild animals (black monkey, brown monkey, etc.).
- Spectacular view of Gili’s, Senaru village, and green tropical forest from Cemara Lima
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
- Amazing view from crater rim sembalun over Segara Anak view (Sunset and Sunrise)
- waterfalls sendang gile and tiu kelep, rice terraces senaru
Itinerary trek to Mount Rinjani, 6 days:
Day 01. Airport or hotel transfer to Sembalun overnight (Lunch and dinner)
- Transfer to Sembalun Lunch will be provided in a small restaurant at Sembalun.
- Afternoon short hike around Sembalun, see beautiful rice fields, and view Mount Rinjani.
Day 2: Breakfast at the Sembalun Hotel, lunch, and dinner on the mountain.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Registration at Rinjani Information Center (RIC) 1051
- Start the trek to POS 1 (Pos Pemantauan 1.300 M). 2 hours walk; take a rest of 10 minutes at POS 1.
- Walk to POS 2 for 1 hour (Pos Tengengean, 1.500m), take a rest for 10 minutes,
- Continue to POS 3 (Pada Balong, 1.800 m), a 1-hour walk. Lunch will be prepared at POS 3, and we will rest for 2 hours.
- Continue walking up another 3 hours to Crater Rim (Plawangan Sembalun, 2.639m ).
- Dinner and Overnight at Crater Rim Sembalun; enjoy sunset and sunrise for the next day.
Overview trail at day 02 from sembalun village to crater rim sembalun:
- Distance: 10km
- Walk duration: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty trek: Moderate
- Highest point: 2,639 m (Plawangan Sembalun crater rim)
- Height gain: +1,539 m
Day 3: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at the Mountain
- Wake up at 02.30 AM, have some light breakfast, and leave at 03.00 AM.
- Heading to Summit Rinjani (3.726), walking time is approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes.
- From the summit, you can see all of Lombok Island, Bali, Sumbawa, and Segara Anak Lake.
- Back to camp to get breakfast
- Walk down to Segara Anak Lake and Hot Spring Water for 3 hours.
- Lunch will be provided by the Lake Segara Anak hot springs, just 100 meters from the lake.
- Camping at Segara Anak Lake: Enjoy the Lake and surround it.
- Dinner and sleep at Segara Anak
Overview trail day 03 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
- Distance: 5km
- Duration: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty: very difficult
- Highest point: 3726 m (mount Rinjani trekking summit)
- Height gain: +1,087 m
Overview trail day 03 from Sembalun crater Rim to Segara Anak 2,000 M
- Distance: 3,4 km
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2.639 mdpl (Sembalun crater rim )
- Height gain: -639 m
Day 4: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at the Mountain
- Enjoy the beauty of Segara Anak Lake and the new baby volcano while having breakfast at Segara Anak Lake.
- Spend more time enjoying the Lake and hot spring water.
- After lunch, we will prepare a journey to Goa Susu and continue the journey down the river and uphill to Plawangan Torean by 3–4 hours walk.
- You need to be careful due to the trail’s quiet top and step down.
- Camping in the jungle of Torean (Mondokan, 1.420m) and enjoying your dinner here
Overview trail day 04 from Segara Anak lake to propok – Plawangan torean
- Distance : 9.5 km
- Duration : 6 hours
- Difficulty: moderate
- Highest point: 1.420 m (Torean crater Rim)
- Height gain: +841 m
Day 05: Breakfast, Lunch at the Mountain, and Lunch at the Senaru Hotel
- After breakfast, prepare to walk down to Torean village and pass the beautiful waterfall at Penimbungan.
- Lunch will be prepared on the way from Torean base camp to Torean village.
- Arrive at Torean village, then transfer to Rinjani Trekking Center around 12:30–13.00 PM.
- Transfer to Senaru Hotel: 2 hours drive from Torean Village
Overview trail day 05. from crater Rim Torean barisan nangka – Torean Village
- Distance : 8,2 km
- Duration : 5 hours
- Difficulty: moderate
- Highest point: 1,400 M
- Height gain: -815 m
Day 6. Breakfast and Lunch at Pondok Senaru
- Pondok Senaru hotel, waterfall, Sendang Gila, next destination
- After breakfast at the hotel, short hiking to the waterfalls of Sendang Gila and Tiu Kelep
- Afternoon Transfer to the next destination’s end program.
Our Price in USD Per Person:
- USD 475 Per person, minimum 2 persons to book this trekking
- US$.450 per person, minimum 3-4 persons to book this trekking
- US$ 425 Per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this trekking
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 50% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Mountain guide and porter
- Trekking equipment.
- Ticket mount Rinjani
- Mineral water 2 big bottle per person in one day before and during trekking
- Soft drink cola or Fanta
- Fruit and biscuit
- Transport airport or hotel-sembalun-senaru -hotel
- Trekking insurance.
- One-night hotel at sembalun
- One-night hotel at senaru
- Full board meal
- Alcohol beverage
- Personal purchase for tipping guide
- Extra porter to carry your own luggage
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- If participant stays in Kuta area additional fare transport IDR 250.000 one way.
- This trekking program is suitable for beginner trekkers.
- Required a good level of fitness and strong walks.
- Trekking is not allowed for children under 5 years old.
- People with mountain sickness or height phobias are not allowed to join this trek.
- Trekking can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it.
Items that must be Prepared to journey Trek mount Rinjani for Male or female
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of the warm pant (1)
- Pair of underwear for each day (1)
- Pair of socks for each day (1)
- Short-sleeved shirt (1)
- Long-sleeved shirts or hood less (depending on how cool you get 1-2)
- Rain jacket or 1 poncho
- Trekking poles (2)
- Head torch or hand torch (1)
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra (1)
Additional information about Mount Rinjani Trekking
Trekking to Mount Rinjani is open from early April to the first week in January. This is in accordance with the Indonesian seasons, where April to October is the summer season and October to early January is the moderate rainy season. The peak of the rainy season usually occurs between January and March, when the trekking activities on Mount Rinjani are usually closed.
April and May are the quietest months. You will find the most beautiful scenery, as all the grasslands and trees are still green. You should be more careful during the rainy season, which starts in October, especially for the hiking route from the Sembalun crater rim to the lake. In some places, from the lake to Senaru village, the hiking trail is slippery, and in some places, there are frequent landslides.
January, February, and March are the rainy seasons, and trekking Mount Rinjani is quite dangerous as it is slippery. April, May, and June are the quietest months of the year for trekking and actually have some of the best views due to the green landscape, while July to October is the high season for trekking Mount Rinjani, and you will get some barren weeds.
How to book Mount Rinjani Trekking 6 days:
- Send us an inquiry through our booking form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use What’s App at +62 822 3530 5550 Komang Rastu (the owner) for a speedy reply.
- Once your booking is confirmed, a deposit is required to secure it.
- Send us a copy of your passport through What’s App.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Share your arrival schedule at Lombok airport or harbor on Lombok for pick-up service.