Half-Day Lombok Mataram City Tour
This is a half-day Lombok Mataram city tour program for those who want to know Mataram as the capital of the province of West Nusa Tenggara. In this program, you will visit the surrounding areas of Mataram.
There are many historic tourist attractions you will see around Mataram, such as the museum, the Islamic Center, Mayura Palace, Meru Temple, Narmada Water Parks, Lingsar Temple, and the biggest shopping center, Mataram Epicentrum Mall.
This tour can be combined with the Kuta Beach Lombok Excursion and the Benang Stokel Lombok Falls.
Lombok Mataram City Tour Overview:
- Museum: House of a Unique Collection of Bronze and Stone Implements
- Islamic Center: A big mosque located on the main island of Lombok
- Epicentrum Mall is a big shopping center in Mataram.
- Mayura: a water palace built by the kingdom of Bali in 1719
- Narmada Water Palace: The royal garden built in 1729 by Anak Agung Ngurah Karang Asem
- Lingsar Temple: Temple Symbol Harmony Religion Hindu, Moslem, and Buddhist
Itinerary Mataram City Tour:
Start the tour at 09.00 and take the program in the morning or start the tour at 14.00 in the afternoon. When taking the program in the afternoon, our guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby, then head to Mataram, pass through the old town of Ampenan, the place before being used as a business center on the island of Lombok, then drive about 25 minutes to visit the museum, where our guide will explain the culture of Lombok and Sumbawa, then visit the Islamic Center, a big mosque location in town Mataram.
Then continue to visit the largest shopping center on the island of Lombok, Mataram Epicentrum. You are given about an hour to walk around. On the next trip to the Mayura palace, which was built in 1419 by the kingdom of Bali, Anak Ngurah Karang Asem, you will see a house called the Bale Kambang, where the king once held a meeting.
Continue your drive to Narmada Royal Park, built in 1719 by Anak Agung Karang as a replica of Mount Rinjani, where there is a holy water called the Water of Eternity. After that, visit Lingsar Temple, a temple used by three religions such as Hinduism, Islam, and Buddhism. end program
Our Price: US$ per person
- US$ 40 per person; minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 35 per person, minimum of 3-4 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 30 per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this tour
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Private Car with air conditioning
- Experience an English or German Guide
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee and local guide
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Tax and service
- Tip Guide and Driver
- Personal Purchase
Things to Bring on tour:
- Sun glass
- sun cream
- camera or smart phone
- some cash for personal needs and tips
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- If participant stays in Kuta area Lombok additional fare transport IDR 100.000
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- This tour program can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it
- Additional lunch fee if needed IDR 100.000 per person
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
How to book this tour:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirm, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel