Mount Rinjani Trekking: 2 Days and 1-Night on the Crater Rim
Mount Rinjani Crater Rim: 2 days of trekking. We made it for those who want to see the amazing view of Lake Segara Anak, which has a height of 2,642 meters above sea level.
You will find beautiful views of the three Gilis (Trawangan, Meno, and Air) and the island of Lombok from a distance, the Segara Anak crater rim, and the summit of Mount Rinjani. Program starting from Senaru Village and returning the same route to Senaru Village too.
This trekking program can be done between the ages of 17 and 50. and we do not recommend or accept reservations if participants suffer from asthma or are allergic to cold weather.
Trekking Mount Rinjani Crater Rim Overview:
- Shadow trails pass the grand tropical forest.
- Enjoy the jungle atmosphere with bird sounds and wild animals (black monkey, brown monkey, etc.).
- Spectacular view of Gili’s, Senaru village, and green tropical forest from Cemara Lima
- Beautiful view of Lake Segara Anak from Senaru crater Rim Senaru
- Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak (sunset and Sunrise )
Itinerary: Trekking Mount Rinjani Crater Rim 2 days, 1-night:
Day 1: Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner included
- Early morning, around 5:00 am, transfer to Senaru village.
- Registration at the RTC (Rinjani Trekking Centre, Senaru, 601m )
- Prepare for trekking at 07.30–08.00 am.
- Walking in the open views 30 minutes with the green plants of the coffee tree, Bamboo, etc.
- Pass, walk 30 minutes more to the gate of the tropical rain forest, and take a 15-minute short break.
- Continue walking through the jungle for 3 hours to post 2 (MONTONG SATAS 1.500m), seeing black monkeys and large trees along the way.
- Break at POS 2 and get fresh fruits and soft drinks from our Guide and porter.
- Continue to post 3 (MONDOKAN LOLAK 2.000m), pass tropical forest, local strawberry (June, July, August), 3 hours walk, and lunch will be prepared at post 3 (fresh fruit, snack/biscuits, and lunch).
- After 1 hour and 30 minutes, take a rest and continue to the crater Rim of Senaru (2.641 m) for a one-hour walk.
- Camping and overnighting at crater RIM Senaru, enjoy an amazing sunset over the Gilis and Mount Agung Bali.
Overview trail on day 1 from Senaru village to the crater rim of Senaru:
- Distance: 9.2 km
- Walk duration: 5–6 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2.641 ml (Senaru crater Rim)
- Height gain: -2040 m
Day 2: Breakfast and lunch at the mountain
- Breakfast and enjoy the sunrise by the beautiful scenery of Segara Anak Lake.
- Walk down to Senaru village for 4-5 hours.
- Will arrive at Senaru village around 13.00 PM.
- Prepare your luggage, then transfer to your next destination (Senggigi, Mataram, or Bangsal Harbor).
Overview trail on day 2 from crater Rim Senaru to Senaru village
- Distance: 9.2 km
- Duration: 4-5 hours
- Difficulty walking down: moderate
- Highest point: 2.641 ml (Senaru crater Rim)
Our Price: US$ per person
- US$250 Per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this trekking
- US$210 Per person, minimum of 3-4 persons to book this trekking
- US$200 Per person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this trekking
- Private return transfer Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipment’s, Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gear, and lamp
- National Park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experienced mountain guides and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, bananas, oranges, apples, and snacks
- Full board meals (breakfast, Lunch, and dinner during the trek program)
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litter bottles per day
Price Exclusive :
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
- Tip Guide and Driver
- Extra porter to carry your own Luggage
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 50% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- If participant stays in Kuta area additional fare transport IDR 250.000 one way.
- This trekking program is suitable for beginner trekkers.
- Required a good level of fitness and strong walks.
- Trekking is not allowed for children under 5 years old.
- People with mountain sickness or height phobias are not allowed to join this trek.
- Trekking can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it.
Items that must be Prepared to Trek Mount Rinjani, Male or female
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of warm pants (1)
- Pair of underwear for each day (1
- Pair of socks for each day (1
- Short-sleeved shirt (1)
- Long-sleeved shirts or hoods (depending on how cold you get)
- Rain jacket and 1 poncho (additionally for heavy rain)
- Trekking poles (two)
- Head torch or hand torch (1)
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Wet wipes (there is no shower on the Hill, so this will make you feel clean)
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra (1)
- Sun hat
- First aid kit or medication
- Phone, camera, or smart Phone
- Garbage plastic
Additional information about Mount Rinjani trekking
Trekking to Mount Rinjani is open from early April to the first week in January. This is in accordance with the Indonesian seasons, where April to October is the summer season and October to early January is the moderate rainy season. The peak of the rainy season usually occurs between January and March, when the trekking activities on Mount Rinjani are usually closed.
April and May are the quietest months. You will find the most beautiful scenery, as all the grasslands and trees are still green. You should be more careful during the rainy season, which starts in October, especially for the hiking route from the Sembalun crater rim to the lake. In some places, from the lake to Senaru village, the hiking trail is slippery, and in some places, there are frequent landslides.
January, February, and March are the rainy seasons, and trekking Mount Rinjani is quite dangerous as it is slippery. April, May, and June are the quietest months of the year for trekking and actually have some of the best views due to the green landscape, while July to October is the high season for trekking Mount Rinjani, and you will get some barren weeds.
How to book this trekking package:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel