Snorkeling: 3 Gili Islands Trip, 1-Day Tour
Snorkeling 3 Gili Island trip is to explore Lombok Island by visiting three famous islands , such as Gili Trawangan, Gili Air, and Gili Meno. While you are here, don’t miss gearing up and snorkeling your way into the sea to witness the colorful sights of the corals, turtles, and fish. The adventure doesn’t stop there, as you will also get to visit Teluk Nare and enjoy the breathtaking views from Bukit Malaka. Come and be a part of this tour, as excitement awaits
Overview 3 Gili Islands To Visit:
Gili Trawangan is the largest of Lombok’s Gili Islands and the only one to rise significantly (30 m) above sea level. Measuring 3 km long and 2 km wide, it has a population of around 1500 people. The main concentration of settlement, recreation, accommodation, and diving businesses is situated on the eastern side of the island.
On Gili Trawangan, there are no motor vehicles. The main means of transportation are bicycles and cidomo (horse carts). For traveling to and from each of the Gilis, locals usually use motor boats and speedboats.
Gili Meno has a population of about 500, mainly concentrated in the center of the island. Gili Meno has swimming beaches all around the island and a turtle sanctuary. The island attracts fewer tourists than Gili Trawangan and is the quietest and smallest of the islands. However, honeymooners are often drawn to the crystal-clear water and idyllic, secluded white beaches.
Gili Air is the second-smallest island and closest to mainland Lombok, making it a popular spot among honeymooners and travelers seeking a quiet retreat. It has a population of around 1,800. The island is home to excellent snorkeling and scuba diving off its east coast, and turtles can be seen along the coral reefs. Other water sports, such as stand-up paddle boarding and kitesurfing, are also now available.
Itinerary Snorkeling 3 Gili trip:
- 09:00-09:30 Pickup at the hotel
- 09:30–09:35 Arrive in Teluk Nare
- 09:35-10:00 Head to Gili by outrigger boat
- 10:00–11:00 Snorkeling in Gili Meno see statue under water and Blue coral
- 11:00-12:00 Snorkling in Gili Trawangan. see turtle
- 12:00–12:15 Head to Gili Trawangan
- 12:15-13:30 Lunch and a free activity Gili trawangan
- 14:00–14:30.Snorkeling to Gili Air, see colorful fish
- 15:30–16:00 Head to Teluk Nare, by the same boat
- 16:30–17:30 Arrive in Teluk Nare
- 17:45-18:00 Head back to the hotel.
- 18:00–18:30 Arrive at the hotel.
Our Price: US$ per person
- US$ 140 per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 100 per person, minimum of 3-4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 85 per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this tour
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Private Car with air conditioning
- Experience an English-speaking or German-speaking guide.
- Entrance fee
- Snorkeling Guide
- Private outrigger boat, glass bottom
- Mineral water
- Lunch sea food at Gili Trawangan
- Snorkel Gear
- Camera GoPro
- Tax and service
- Tipping Guide and Driver
Things to Bring on the tour
- sun glass
- sun cream
- camera or smart phone
- changing T-shirt
- some cash for personal needs and a tips
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- This tour program can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
How to book this tour?
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel