Camping Pergasingan Hill 2 days and 1-Night Sembalun Lombok
Camping Pergasingan Hill Sembalun, 2 days, 1 night, Lombok, one of the best hills to do camping and also known as a paradise hill for some beginner trekkers, is usually used by visitors as a training ground before they make the trek to Mount Rinjani. Sometimes this hill is used for extreme sports such as paragliding and mountain biking.
Pergasingan Hill has one of the coolest views in Lombok. From the top of the hill, one can see the peak of Mount Rinjani, the scenery of rice fields in the form of a checkered pattern, Sembalun village, and a beautiful hill view nearby.
On a hill with an altitude of 1,700 meters above sea level, it appears that Mount Rinjani is nearby. The trek to the Hill is not as difficult as trekking Mount Rinjani, although you have to be careful. Trek to the top of the hill, Trek through the dirty road, rocky paths, and slopes of 60–70 degrees that you will pass.
Lombok Camping Pergasingan Hill Overview:
Beautiful view of Sembalun Village, see Mount Rinjani nearby, the sunrise, and view the Sembalun rice field in the form of a checkered pattern. Senaru village, a waterfall Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep Local people believe that water can cure disease. Camping on the Pergasingan Hill, sleeping in a tent one night
Itinerary: Lombok camping Pergasingan hill:
Day 01 Pick up from your hotel at 08.30 in the morning, then transfer to Sembalun Village, travel around 2-3 hours to Sembalun, arrive at Sembalun, Register at Rinjani National Park, Trek to the Pergangsingan hill for 3 hours, then arrive on the hill, set up a tent, have dinner on the hill, and spend the night in a tent.
Day 02. Get up at 5:00 and continue trekking up to the top of Pergangsingan Hill to see the sunrise, then return to camp and have breakfast. After breakfast, go down to Sembalun Village, where the car has been waiting for pick-up, and then go to Senaru. The journey continues to visit Sendang Gila and Tiu Kelep waterfalls. After that, go back to the hotel to end the program.
Our Price, US$ per person:
- US$ 200 per person and requires a minimum of 2 persons to book trip
- US$ 175 per person and requires a minimum of 3-4 persons to book trip
- US$ 165 per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this trip
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 50% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Private return transfer Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipment, Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experienced mountain guide and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
- Mineral water 2 to 3 liters bottle per day
- Lunch before trek
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
- Tip Guide & Driver
- Minimum participant 2 people, and all organize in a private program service
- If participant stays in Kuta area additional fare transport IDR 250.000 one way.
Items that must be Prepared to Camping Pergangsingan hill Male or female
- Walking shoes
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of the warm pant ( 1 )
- Pair of underwear for each day ( 1 )
- Pair of socks for each day ( 1 )
- Short-sleeved shirt ( 1 )
- Long-sleeved shirts/ hood less (depending on how cold you get 1-2)
- Rain jacket and/or 1 poncho (additionally for heavy rain)
- Trekking poles ( 2 )
- Head torch or hand torch ( 1 )
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Wet wipes (there is no shower on the Hill, so this will make you feel clean)
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra ( 1 )
- Sun hat
- First aid kit or medication
- Phone /camera or smartphone
- Garbage plastic
Additional General Information Soft Hiking Pergasingan Hill
Unlike Mount Rinjani, Camping to Pergasingan Hill can be done at any time of the year. Best time to trek Pergasingan Hill will be dry season – May to October (In fact, May to October is the best time to visit any part of Lombok). Sometimes drizzled for around half an hour which made the trek even more pleasant.
How to book Camping pergasingan Hill:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel