Half-Day Native Culture and Craft Excursion: 5-6 Hours
Half-day lombok native culture and craft (5-6 hours) excursion is a favorite among tourists and cruise ship passengers who stopped at Lombok Island. First, drive from the pier directly to Sweta Market. Here, you will witness everyday life as locals haggle for fresh fish, meat, fruit, and produce. Next, continue to drive to Lingsar Temple, a symbol of unity and culture among the island’s faiths. Hindu, Buddhist, and Moslem religions in Lombok
Lingsar is famous for a pool of water in the Watu Telu area, sacred to the deity Wisnu God. The pool is home to eels that feed on hard-boiled eggs tossed to them by worshippers. Continue Your destination is Mayura Water Palace, an open-sided hall that sits in the middle of the artificial lake.
Then drive to Sukarare, a craft village renowned for its Songket, colorful, hand-woven silk or cotton brocade often embellished with metallic fabrics. After visiting Sukarara, you will return to the pier. End program
Itinerary: Lombok Native culture Excursion
In the morning, around 9:00 am, our guide will paging your name in Lembar Harbor. First, drive to a big market. Sweta takes you from Lembar Harbor around 1 hour, then continue to Lingsar Temple. From Sweta, take around 45 minutes to see harmony, three religions worshiping together in one temple. Continue the program to see Water Palace Temple Mayura from Lingsar, which takes 30 minutes. Your last visit is Sukarara Village, which takes you from Mayura Palace around 1,5 hours. See the process of weaving sarongs, shawls, etc. around 13.00 pm back to Lembar. End your program.
Our Price: US$ per person ( Lombok Native Culture Excursion)
- US$ 50 per person; minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 40 per person, minimum of 3-4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 30 per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this tour
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancelation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancelation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancelation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- A private car with air conditioning
- An English or German-speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee and local guide
- Mineral water on the tour
- Tax and service
- Tip Guide and Driver
- Personal purchase
- If lunch is requested, an additional IDR 100.000 per person is charged.
The thing to bring on Tour
- sun cream
- walking shoes
- changing T-shirt
- some cash for personal needs and tips
Important Notes: Lombok Native Culture Excursion
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
Additional information about: Lombok Native culture Excursion
This tour you can do anytime when you visit lombok island by cruise ship, Regarding the weather conditions on the island of Lombok is not always extreme as on other islands in Indonesia, October to March is the rainy season, but rainfall is not evenly distributed throughout the island of Lombok, maximum rain 2-3 hours per day, the temperature is around 20-27 degrees Celsius, all plants will look green, while in May to September the summer season, temperature around 20-32 degrees Celsius, the peak of summer on the island of Lombok only in August to September temperature around 30-35 degrees Celsius, and the season is crowded with tourists visiting the island of Lombok
How to book Lombok Native culture Excursion
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via WhatsApp. +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or WhatsApp.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or WhatsApp.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel