Sunset 3 Gili (Trawangan, Meno and Air) Lombok
Sunset 3 Gili lombok is a program made for those of you who want to enjoy the sunset on Gili, precisely around Gili Trawangan, when you are on holiday in Lombok Island. You will enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of 3 Gili by snorkeling before sunset, see various ornamental fish on the seabed, blue corals, and statues on the seabed. This tour starts in the afternoon around 13.00 and ends at 21.00 for dinner at Gili Trawangan.
For those of you who like photography, this is ideal for capturing the most appropriate moments on Lombok Island, and this tour can be organized individually, as a family trip, or group.
Overview: Sunset 3 Gili Lombok
Gili Trawangan is the largest of Lombok’s Gili Islands and the only one to rise significantly (30 m) above sea level. Measuring 3 km long and 2 km wide, it has a population of around 1500 people. The main concentration of settlement, recreation, accommodation, and diving businesses is situated on the eastern side of the island.
On Gili Trawangan, there are no motor vehicles. The main means of transportation are bicycles and cidomo (horse carts). For traveling to and from each of the Gilis, locals usually use motor boats and speedboats.
Gili Meno has a population of about 500, mainly concentrated in the center of the island. Gili Meno has swimming beaches all around the island and a turtle sanctuary. The island attracts fewer tourists than Gili Trawangan and is the quietest and smallest of the islands. However, honeymooners are often drawn to the crystal-clear water and idyllic, secluded white beaches.
Gili Air is the second-smallest island and closest to mainland Lombok, making it a popular spot among honeymooners and travelers seeking a quiet retreat. It has a population of around 1,800. The island is home to excellent snorkeling and scuba diving off its east coast, and turtles can be seen along the coral reefs. Other water sports, such as stand-up paddle boarding and kitesurfing, are also now available.
Itinerary: Sunset, 3 Gili Lombok:
- 13.00 Pick-up time at hotel: direct to Teluk Nara Harbor after lunch (lunch provided around the Sengigi area).
- 14.00 Malimbu photo stop; see the beautiful view of Mount Agung and the 3 Gili (Trawangan, Meno, and Air).
- 14.30: Arrive at Teluk Nara Harbor, then sail to Gili (Trawangan, Meno, and Air).
- 15.00 Arrive at Gili Air, do snorkeling activities, and see colorful fish under water.
- 16.00. Arrive at Gili Meno, do snorkeling activities, and see the statue under water and the turtle.
- 17.00 Arrive at Gili Trawangan snorkeling to see turtles.
- 18.00. See the sunset at Gili Trawangan by boat.
- 19.00 Dinner at Gili Trawangan (Ocean 2 Restaurant): seafood
- 20.00: Walk around Gili Trawangan, visiting the art market.
- 21.00 Back to Teluk Nara, then back to the hotel
Our Price: US$ per person
- US$155 per person, minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$125 per person, minimum of 3–4 persons to book this tour.
- US$100 per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this tour
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Private outrigger boat with glass bottom
- Experience an English or German guide.
- Mineral water.
- Tax and service
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Snorkeling Guide
- Push bikes at Gili Trawangan
- Seasonal fruit basket
- Tipping the boatman and tour guide
- Personal Purchase
Things to bring on the tour
- sun glass
- sun cream
- camera or smart phone
- changing t-shirt
- some cash for personal needs and a tip
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- This tour program can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
How to book this tour:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 822 3530 5550 (Komang Rastu).
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel