Mount Rinjani Trekking: 4 Days and 3 Nights
Mount Rinjani 4 days and 3 nights of trekking start in Senaru. The trekking route The lake, hot spring, cave, and summit are specially designed for all trekkers, beginner and advanced. The trek covers the crater rim of Senaru Lake, a hot spring, a cave, and the summit of Mount Rinjani.
The trek starts from Senaru Village and finishes at Sembalun Village. It is available on request for individuals or groups aged 11–50 years old. People who have mountain sickness are not recommended to do this trek.
Type of tour
Fully organized by the Booking Lombok Holidays Tour Team. You will be accompanied by a fully licensed, experienced guide who speaks English and an experienced porter. Available as an individual or group upon request.
Mount Rinjani trekking, 4 days overview:
- Pass the grand tropical forest (big trees and local strawberries), shadow trails
- Enjoy the jungle atmosphere with bird sounds and wild animals (black monkey, brown monkey, etc.).
- Spectacular view of Gili’s, Senaru village, and green tropical forest from Cemara Lima
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
- Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak (sunset and Sunrise )
- Smoke that filled the hole of a new volcano in the middle of Lake Segara Anak
- Best sleep under the stars, sunrise over the summit Rinjani
- Spectacular Sunset views of Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater
- The Sembalun trek route offers grand views of the sand savanna over the eastern entrance.
Itinerary Mount Rinjani trekking 4 days:
Day 1:Lunch and dinner on the mountain
Transfer from hotel to Senaru village at 5:00 a.m. and Meet the guide and porters at the Rinjani Trek Centre office in Senaru. Get a briefing and registration at the Rinjani Trek Center (RTC)).
Start the trek around 8:00 a.m. through sheltered, thick tropical forest to Pos 1 (750 m), which takes 1,5 hours. Take some rest here, and continue to Pos 2 Montong Satas (1500 m), which takes 2 hours. Take rest and lunch. After lunch, continue to Pos 3 Mondokan Lokak (2000M) for 2 hours.
From Pos 3, continue trekking up for another 2 hours to the campsite at Senaru crater rim (2641M). Reach the crater rim around 5 p.m. and enjoy the spectacular views of Segara Anak Lake, Baby Volcano, the Summit of Mt. Rinjani, and sunset views over Gili Islands and Bali. overnight in camp.
Overview trail at day 01 from Senaru village to crater rim Senaru:
- Distance: 9,2 km
- Walk duration: 5-6 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2.641 ml (Senaru crater Rim)
- Height gain: -2040 m
Day 02.Breakfast, Lunch and dinner On the mountain
Wake up early to see the amazing sunrise from the crater rim. At 8:00 (after breakfast), continue the trip down to the Segara Anak Lake (2000 m). Some of the paths are quite steep, so you will need extra attention and more focus on the trek.
Reach Segara Anak Lake crater after 3 hours of walking down, enjoy the beautiful scenery around, and go to the hot springs nearby for a relaxing natural hot spa in Segara Anak Lake and a lunch. Explore the caves around Segara Anak Lake, and Goa Susu is the highlight of this trip.
Overview trail at day 02 crater Rim Senaru to Segara Anak lake
- Distance : 2,5 km
- Duration : 3-4 hours
- Difficulty: moderate
- Highest point: 2.641 m (Senaru crater Rim)
- Height gain: +641 m
Day 3:Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on the mountain
In the morning, trek up to Sembalun crater rim (2639 m). This is an ascent route with some paths that are also quite steep. Reach the Sembalun crater rim in 3 hours and set up the tent for camp. In the afternoon, you have time to see a beautiful sunset. Dinner at the camp and an early rest
Overview trail at day 03.Segara Anak lake to crater Rim sembalun
- Distance : 3,4 km
- Duration : 3-4 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2.639 mdpl (Sembalun crater rim )
- Height gain: -639 m
Day 4:Breakfast and Lunch on the mountain
Start the trek at 02:30 am for the summit (3,726 m); it’s a walk on volcanic screen; the trek trail is very hard with lost sands. It’s a 3-hour walk to get to the top of Mount Rinjani; the weather is cold and sometimes there is a strong wind. Once there, enjoy proud feelings of satisfaction and the amazing sunrise views across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mt. Agung, and Sumbawa.
After enjoying the views, descend back to the campsite and After breakfast, leave Sembalun Crater and descend to Sembalun Village through open grassland, which is sunny and hot during the day. Lunch is served en route. Around 5–6 hours of walking will finish in Sembalun Lawang Village, where the car is waiting to transfer you back to the hotel. End of program
Overview trail at day 04 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
- Distance: 5km
- Duration walk: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty: much difficult
- Highest point: 3726 m (mount Rinjani trekking summit)
- Height gain: +1,087 m
Overview trail at day 04 from crater rim Sembalun to Sembalun village:
- Distance: 10 km
- Duration walk: 5-6 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2.639 m (Sembalun crater rim)
- Height gain: -1,539 m
Our Price in USD Per Person:
- US$ 400 Per person, minimum 2 persons to book this trekking
- US$ 350 per person, minimum 3-4 persons to book this trekking
- US$ 325 Per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this trekking.
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 50% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Private return transfer Hotel or Airport to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipment, Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experienced mountain guide and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Mineral water 2 liters per day
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
- Tip Guide and Driver
- Extra porter to carry you own luggage
- Minimum participant 2 person
- If participant stays in Kuta area additional fare transport IDR 250.000 one way.
- This trekking program is not suitable for beginner trekkers.
- Required a good level of fitness and strong walks.
- Trekking is not allowed for children under 5 years old.
- People with mountain sickness or height phobias are not allowed to join this trek.
- Trekking can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it.
Items that must be Prepared to Trek Mount Rinjani Male or female
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of the warm pant ( 1 )
- Pair of underwear for each day ( 1 )
- Pair of socks for each day ( 1 )
- Short-sleeved shirt ( 1 )
- Long-sleeved shirts/ hoodless (depending on how cold you get 1-2)
- Rain jacket or warm jacket
- Trekking poles ( 2 )
- Head torch or hand torch ( 1 )
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Wet wipes or wet tissue
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra ( 1 )
- Sun hat
- First aid kit or medication
- smart Phone or camera
- Garbage plastic
Additional information about Mount Rinjani Trekking
Trekking to Mount Rinjani is open from early April to the first week in January. This is in accordance with the Indonesian seasons, where April to October is the summer season and October to early January is the moderate rainy season. The peak of the rainy season usually occurs between January and March, when the trekking activities on Mount Rinjani are usually closed.
April and May are the quietest months. You will find the most beautiful scenery, as all the grasslands and trees are still green. You should be more careful during the rainy season, which starts in October, especially for the hiking route from the Sembalun crater rim to the lake. In some places, from the lake to Senaru village, the hiking trail is slippery, and in some places, there are frequent landslides.
January, February, and March are the rainy seasons, and trekking Mount Rinjani is quite dangerous as it is slippery. April, May, and June are the quietest months of the year for trekking and actually have some of the best views due to the green landscape, while July to October is the high season for trekking Mount Rinjani, and you will get some barren weeds.
How to book Mount Rinjani Trekking for 2 days:
- Send us an inquiry through our booking form, email us at email@example.com, or use What’s App at +62 822 3530 5550 Komang Rastu (the owner) for a speedy reply.
- Once your booking is confirmed, a deposit is required to secure it.
- Send us a copy of your passport through What’s App.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Share your arrival schedule at Lombok airport or harbor on Lombok for pick-up service.