Full-Day Kintamani and Barong Dance Excursion
A full-day Kintamani Barong dance excursion will provide many perspectives on Balinese life, from various cultural costumes to agriculture. This tour goes to Bali in the east with the highlands.
The tour will start by observing the famous Barong and Kris Dance show. It describes the eternal struggle between good (Barong) and evil (Rangda) and ends with a scene where the Kris dancers fall into a trance and try to kill the demon Rangda.
Then continue to proceed to Celuk, the center of exquisite silver and gold works and known for its fine wood carvings, before visiting the holy spring of Tirta Empul, surrounded by a large shrine to honor the God Indra.
There are bathing pools, which are believed to have strong curative powers. On the hill behind this temple is a presidential guest house built by the late President Soekarno.
Our next stop is Kintamani, where you can enjoy your Lunch with breathtaking views over the caldera lake of Danau Batur.
Then, on the way back to your Hotel, we will pass the greenery of Tegallalang with its rice fields and coconut trees. Stop at Goa Gajah Elephant Cave before heading back to the hotel. The duration of this tour is approximately 10 hours.
Kintamani Barong Dance Excursion overview:
- Traditional Barong Dance and Kris Dance at Batubulan Village
- Celuk and Mas, a central handicraft center for gold, silver jewelry, and wood sculptures
- Tirta Empul is a holy spring surrounded by a large shrine to honor the God Indra.
- Kintamani view Caldera Mount Batur and weather very cool
- Tegalalang, a beautiful view of the rice terrace for a selfie photo
- Elephant Cave (Goa Gajah) is an ancient cave made of carved rock.
Itinerary Kintamani Barong Dance Excursion:
Early morning after breakfast, around 8:00 am, our guide will pick you up for a tour to Kintamani when your hotel location is in the Nusa Dua, Legian, or Seminyak area.
First, from a hotel, visit Batubulan village to watch the Barong dance, which tells about Balinese mythology, and the Kris dance, which fall into a trance and tries to kill the demon Rangda. Then, see the handicrafts of local batik, gold, and silver in Celuk village. The trip continues to Tegalalang village, where you can see the beautiful rice terrace and walk to the rice fields, a good place for selfie photos with the rice terrace background.
Then the tour will continue to Kintamani Bangli Regency. See the beautiful scenery of Mount Batur and view the caldera at Lake Batur. The weather there is very cool; spend time in Kintamani, enjoy the fresh air, and take selfie photos. Your lunch will be served at Kintamani with local Balinese food.
The last trip will visit Tegalalang, located in Gianyar regency. In Tegalalang, you will see the rice terrace and walk to the rice fields, a good place for selfie photos with a rice terrace background. Then, visit Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave), an ancient cave made of carved stone rock. Afternoon back to the hotel.
The price is US$ 150. Participant: 2-4 people booked this tour
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancelation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancelation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancelation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- A good car with air conditioning
- Good guide English speaking,
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- 1 glass of coffee Luwak per person at coffee shop Gianyar
- Personal something Private
- Tip Guide and Driver
- Entrance fee
- Ticket to watch the barong dance performance.
- Minimum of two participants
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather conditions.
- If participants are more than six persons, Send us an email or What’s App and Get a special quotation.
- Taking Bali’s traditional customs is an extra personal expense on the spot.
Things to bring on the excursion
- Shawl or Sarong
- sun cream,
- camera or smart phone
- some cash for personal needs and tips
How to book this tour:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via WhatsApp at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or WhatsApp.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or WhatsApp.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel