Open Trip Komodo From Flores Labuhan Bajo To Lombok 4 Days, 3 Nights, One Way
Open Trip: Komodo, Lombok 4 days is recommended for alternative trips if the planned visit is from Flores, Labuan Bajo, and then the island of Lombok.
Not only are you visiting places that are the most unique tourist destinations in the world, but you also get direct transportation from Labuhan Bajo to Lombok Island. so you don’t have to pay anything. This is one of the advantages of the tour program.
The trip starts every Sunday and Wednesday from Labuhan Bajo on Lombok Island, with a free transfer to Senggigi or Bangsal Harbor to reach 3 Gili ( Trawangan, Meno, and Air)
There are two options for services you can book for a shared trip from Komodo to Lombok: a Private cabin room with air condition or a deck room with a fan
How to book a Komodo to Lombok share trip?
- To book the trips, you can email or chat with us on What’s App, and after confirmation, send your copy of your passport. Contact Person Komang Rastu
- Deposit required to book with US$35 per person to our PayPal account or bank wire transfer, and balance payment paid by cash or credit card upon arrival (we will send the PayPal link via What’s App).PayPal Link:https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- Stay one night after the trip in Lombok and one night at Labuhan Bajo before the trip.
- Book in advance at least one week (7 days) before the departure date.
Pick up time between 10.00 am – 11.00 am at Labuhan Bajo hotel area to Labuhan Bajo Harbor
Itinerary komodo lombok sharing 4 days:
Day 01. Lunch and dinner on the boat
- Pick up any hotel at Labuan Bajo
- Meeting point at Travel Wise head office Labuhan Bajo and start the trip at 11.00 AM
- Sail to Kelor Island, snorkeling or climb to the hill for best photos
- Manjarite- Snorkeling or healing on the beach
- Kalong Island, sunset with flying fox’s
Day 02. Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the boat
- Padar Island- Best sunrise from hill of Padar with Manggarai ocean view
- Long Pink Beach- best and unique Pink Beach
- Rinca Island, see the Komodo Dragon
- Manta Point, see the Manta with slow engine
- Sail to Moyo island
Day 03. Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the boat
- Moyo Island, Medium trekking and explore Moyo waterfall
- Sail to Kanawa Island
Day 04. Breakfast and Lunch on the boat
- Kanawa island, snorkeling or just healing on the beach
- Sail to East Lombok Harbour
- Transfer to Senggigi or Bangsal Harbour
Private Cabin Room
Our Price: IDR Per Person Net:
- Sharing Deck Room: IDR 2.800.000 per person net with Fan
- Private Cabin room: IDR 3.400.000 per person net with air conditioning
Sharing Deck Room
- During the trip, full board meals are provided (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER ON BOAT).
- Drinking mineral water, coffee, or Tea free
- Snorkeling gear without fins
- Entrance ticket to Komodo National Park
- Boat and Crew
- Bus transportation to Kayangan Harbor, Lombok
- Komodo National Park Ranger
- Tour Leader
- Personal purchase
- Alcoholic drink
- Travel insurance
- Transport in Labuhan Bajo
- Hotel in Labuhan Bajo
- Air ticket
- Pick-up service from the hotel to Port Labuhan Bajo is an additional IDR 50.000 per person. Pay yourself.
The thing to bring on the trip:
- changing T-shirt
- some cash for tipping and personal needs
Additional information you should know:
- The schedule can change at any time. It is dangerous to sail to Komodo Island especially if the weather is bad. Always trust the captain of the ship, and don’t risk your life.
- The ship can be replaced at any time when the condition of the ship’s engine is not good for sailing. Safety is the priority.
- We are a travel agent and not a tour organizer for this trip. For any feedback and complaints, we recommend that you send them to the tour organizer.
- All related services while on board are the tour organizer’s responsibility.
Term of Payment:
- Require a 30% deposit in advance once the tour is confirmed, payment can be settled through a Wire Transfer to our Bank Account or PayPal.
- We are not responsible for any taxes charged by the bank during the money transfer process.
- The balance is to be settled with cash on arrival
- No charge for any cancellation made 5 days for individual booking and 15 days for groups before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged for any cancellation less than 7 days before the arrival date
- Less than 48 hours’ notice and voluntary no-show will be charged in full for the total booking