Full-Day Soft Hiking Pergasingan Hill Sembalun
Lombok Soft Hiking Pergasingan hill can be done in one day. We created this tour for those who want to see the beautiful landscape on Lombok Island. We start to leave the hotel early in the morning and come back in the evening. You should leave the hotel early in the morning and return from Pergangsingan after sunset on the hill.
Hiking is not as difficult as climbing a mountain, though you should still be careful when walking. Towards the top of the hill, you will be facilitated by the presence of a round of hundreds of pieces, then climb over the rocky dirt track.
Pergasingan Hill is definitely Rinjani Mountain itself. It resides at 1700 meters above sea level, so the nuance is a little bit cold up there.
The soft The hiking route is not as difficult as a neighboring hill, so beginners can really enjoy the activity. Still, everyone should be careful while hiking and pay attention to the stairs. It would be safer and more comfortable if they wore proper footwear, like hiking shoes, and came when the weather was nice.
Overview: Lombok Soft Hiking Pergasingan Hill, Sembalun:
See the beautiful view of Sembalun Village, Mount Rinjani nearby, the sunset, and the Sembalun rice field in the form of a checkered pattern. Plantation Union, garlic, strawberries, carrots, Etc.
Itinerary: Soft Hiking Pergasingan Hill
06.00–07.00 am: Pickup from Hotel to Sembalun Village
Meet with our driver at the hotel lobby, and then smooth drive to Sembalun Village for approximately 2–3 hours.
09.00–10.00 am: Sembalun Village trek to Pergasingan hill
Arrival at Sembalun, meet our local guide, take a rest, get a short briefing from our trekking guide, and prepare all the stuff for soft trekking. Once everything is set, the journey begins, with a trail leading through the hills. Pergasingan tended vegetable gardens and rice fields that surround Sembalun Lawang. The first stop is on the ridge of Pergasingan Hill, a spot distance of approximately 1.5 hours from Sembalun Lawang village. the ridge trail leading through a very extensive grassland. enjoy snack time.
12.30 am: The Ridge, Pergasingan Hilltop
The trail from the ridge to the summit is not too steep; after 1.5 hours, you will reach Pergasingan Hilltop, a place where you can watch the entire village of Sembalun and the hills that surround it.
13.00 pm: Pergasingan Hilltop,Lunch
When you are at the top of Pergasingan Hill, you’ll be amazed, how beautifully this world was created, and your mind will be pampered by the beauty of the universe in its unique and beautiful design. Your lunch will be served here. After lunch, you will be invited to surround the hilltop Pergasingan, where all sides of the hilltop offer different panoramic views. On the western part of the hill, you can clearly see how beautiful Mount Rinjani is. The peak of the southern part offers beautiful scenery of the rice fields of Sembalun’s farmers that seemed deliberately arranged, but all that was there was there naturally. Overall, you will enjoy and breathe the air that is normally carried by the wind that accompanied us to relieve stress or boredom.
14.30 pm: Pergasingan Hill walk down to Sembalun village then back the hotel or next destination
Depart Pergasingan Hill in descent and walk for around 2 hours to the parking area where the car is waiting to take you back to your hotel or next destination.
Our Price: US$ per person
- US$ 100 per person minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 85 per person minimum of 3-4 persons to book tour
- US$ 75 per person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour.
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 50% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Private return transfer Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Pergasingan Hill National Park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experienced mountain guide.
- Full board meal: Lunch, dinner
- Mineral water.
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
- Tip Guide and Driver
- Minimum participant: 2 persons
- If participants stay in the Kuta-Lombok area, additional transportation costs IDR 250.000
Items that must be Prepared to Trek Pergangsingan Hill Male or female
- Walking shoes
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- 1 rain jacket and/or 1 poncho (additional in rainy seasons)
- 2 trekking poles (if you need them)
- facial cream
- emergency toilet paper (essential)
- wet wipes
- hairband (for women )
- sun hat
- phone, camera, or smart Phone
Additional General Information Soft Hiking Pergasingan Hill
Unlike Mount Rinjani, trekking to Pergasingan Hill can be done at any time of the year. Best time to trek Pergasingan Hill will be dry season – May to October (In fact, May to October is the best time to visit any part of Lombok). Sometimes drizzled for around half an hour which made the trek even more pleasant.
How to book this tour:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel