Komodo Packages: 4 Days and 3 Nights Sharing Trip From Lombok, Ending Labuhan Bajo
Komodo sharing trip 4 days and 3 nights is an adventure trip over the sea using a wooden motorboat, departure 2 times a week every Wednesday and Saturday. Departure from Lombok to Komodo Island. Please book in advance to secure the date of your trip.
The komodo adventure is based on a sharing program, with a maximum of 29 passengers sailing on the wooden boat, sleeping on the boat deck, or in a private cabin room with air conditioning. Our crew boat has 5-7 people.
Start the komodo program sailing from Labuhan Kayangan Port and end the program at Labuhan Bajo Port on a one-way trip.
Passengers get free pick-up service from Gili Trawangan Port, Gili Air Port, Bangsal Harbor, Sengigi Area, and Mataram to gather at the Wise Travel Office in Sengigi. There you do registration and payment, then you will depart by bus to Kayangan port for about 2 hours of driving. There, you will take a wooden ship for 4 days to Komodo Island.
How to book the Komodo 4 days Sharing Trip?
- Send us a message by email or What’s App. Date of the trip, Your hotel in Lombok, and type of service needed (deck class or Cabin sharing with air conditioning)
- Send your copy of your passport, full name, and passport number by What’s App to +62 818365070. Komang Rastu
- Deposit: to book the Trip, a deposit is required from the total to our Bank account or PayPal account of IDR 400.000 or 30% Per person, and the balance is paid upon pick-up time to Senggigi.
- Our PayPal link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- Payment confirmation will be sent after the deposit is received.
- The balance is to be settled with cash on arrival
- We are not responsible for any taxes charged by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Book in advance at least one week (7 days) before the departure date.
Itinerary Komodo sharing 4 days one way:
- Day.01. Pick up from Port Gili Trawangan, Port Gili Air, Bangsal, Senggigi, Kuta, and Mataram to gather in the office travel-wise at Senggigi (Tea, Coffee, and Salad Free), then around 12.00 drive to Kayangan port. The first day’s sail from Kayangan port to Kenawa Island Activities: swimming and snorkeling overnight on the boat around Kenawa Island.
- Day.02. Saleh Bay: seeing whale sharks
- Day 03. Rinca Island, Long Pink Beach, and Padar Island: see the Komodo Dragon, then continue snorkeling in Long Pink Beach. Afternoon boat sail to Padar Island Boat overnight around Padar Island.
- Day 04. Majerete island snorkeling, and Kelor island snorkeling, or healing on the beach, then boat sail to Labuhan Bajo. End program
- This program of trip komodo sharing is low-budget; you can’t demand better service on a private deluxe trip.
- Please follow the schedule as the program is offered.
- Additional transport if you stay in the Kuta Beach, Lombok area: IDR 100.000 per person for pick-up service to the Sengigi ( for to gather with other passenger then transfer to kayangan by bus)
Our Price: Komodo sharing for 4 days from Lombok one-way:
Schedule of pick-up service:
- Stay in the Mataram area; pick-up service will progress between 8.30 and 9:00 a.m.
- Stay in the Senggigi area; pick-up service will be scheduled between 09.00 and 09.30 am.
- If you stay on the Gili Islands (Trawangan and Air), you must walk down to the harbor at 7:00 a.m. In Gili, there is a check-in counter that will welcome you with a free public boat ticket to Bangsal Harbor. Then the shuttle bus will transfer everyone to the Travel-Wise counter in Sengigi for confirmation and to pay their balance.
- During the trip, full board meals are provided (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER ON BOAT).
- Drinking mineral water, coffee, or Tea
- Snorkeling gear without fins
- Entrance ticket to Komodo National Park (Rinca)
- Boat and Crew
- Pick up service to Sengigi
- Bus transportation to Kayangan Harbor, Lombok
- Komodo National Park Ranger
- Tour Leader
- Personal purchase
- Alcoholic drink
- Travel insurance
- Transport in Labuhan Bajo
- Hotel in Labuhan Bajo
- Air ticket
The thing to bring on the trip:
- changing T-shirt
- some cash for tipping and personal needs
Additional information you should know:
- The schedule can change at any time. It is dangerous to sail to Komodo Island especially if the weather is bad. Always trust the captain of the ship, and don’t risk your life.
- The ship can be replaced at any time when the condition of the ship’s engine is not good for sailing. Safety is the priority.
- We are a travel agent and not a tour organizer for this trip. For any feedback and complaints, we recommend that you send them to the tour organizer.
- All related services while on board are the tour organizer’s responsibility.
- No charge for any cancellation made 5 days for individual booking and 15 days for groups before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged for any cancellation less than 7 days before the arrival date
- Less than 48 hours’ notice and voluntary no-show will be charged in full for the total booking