Mount Rinjani Trekking: 4 Days and 3 Nights
Expedition Mount Rinjani 4 days and 3 nights is the most adventurous trip to explore the entire Mount Rinjani National Park and surrounding areas. Before the trekking, you stayed at Sembalun one day, and the next day, you will trek Mount Rinjani.
The route treks from Sembalun Lawang and finish in North Senaru Village, covering Sembalun village, Crater Rim Sembalun (2639m), the summit of Mount Rinjani (3,726 m), Segara Anak Lake, Hot Springs, and Senaru. Crater Rim Senaru (2641m): walk in savanna and tropical rain forest. This program requires a minimum of two participants.
Overview Expedition Mount Rinjani, 4 days:
- The Sembalun Trek route offers grand views of the sand savanna over the eastern entrance.
- Spectacular sunset views of Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater
- The best sunrise over the summit
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
- Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak view (sunset and sunrise)
- Incredible view of the grand tropical forest and Gili’s
Itinerary: Expedition Mount Rinjani, 4 days:
Day 1. Airport or hotel Sembalun Village (Lunch around Praya and Dinner hotel sembalun)
Transfer and check in to the hotel afternoon soft hiking to see the Rice field in Sembalun, visiting Sembalun village, and some plantations like Union, garlic, and strawberry. afternoon back to the hotel to get dinner
Day 02. Hotel-sembalun: crater rim sembalun (breakfast at hotel, lunch and dinner on the mountain)
After breakfast at Sembalun hotel around 08.00: Register at the Rinjani trekking center at Sembalun. (1051m), then around 08.30 start trekking from Sembalun to Post 1 (Post Pemantauan) 1.3000 walkaround 2 hours, then Rest 10 minutes. Continue walking to Pos 2 (post Tengengean 1.500), rest again for around 10 minutes, continue walking to Pos 3 for 1 hour, and there prepare lunch. After lunch, walk up another 3 hours to the crater rim at Sembalun (2.639 M). Overnight at the crater rim and dinner
Overview trail on day 2 from Sembalun to the crater rim of Sembalun:
- Distance: 10km
- Walk duration: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2,639 m (Plawangan Sembalun crater rim)
- Height gain: +1,539 m
Day 03: Crater Rim Sembalun, Summit, Lake Segara Anak, Crater Rim Senaru (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on the mountain)
Wake up around 02.30 am for a light breakfast, then at 03.00 head to the summit of Mount Rinjani (3.726 M), walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes. From the summit, you can see all of Lombok Island and Bali Island. Sumbawa Island and Lake Segara Anak Around 30 minutes at the summit, the walk down to the crater rim sembalun for breakfast, and the continued walk to Lake Segara Anak, which takes around 3 hours.
Enjoy the hot spring water at Segara Anak Lake and find some spots for photos. Take a rest for a few hours before lunch at Lake Segara Anak. In the afternoon, around 15.00, walk up to the crater rim at Senaru. walk around for 3 hours. arrive at crater rim Senaru around 18.00. enjoy sunset. Dinner and overnight at Crater Rim Senaru
Overview trail day 03 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
- Distance: 5km
- Duration: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty: very difficult
- Highest point: 3726 m (mount Rinjani trekking summit)
- Height gain: +1,087 m
Sembalun crater Rim to Segara Anak 2,000 M
- Distance: 3,4 km
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2.639 mdpl (Sembalun crater rim )
- Height gain: -639 m
Segara Anak lake to crater Rim Senaru 2.641 M
- Distance : 2,5 km
- Duration : 3-4 hours
- Difficulty: moderate
- Highest point: 2.641 m (Senaru crater Rim)
- Height gain: +641 m
Day 04. Crater Rim Senaru-Senaru Village (breakfast and Lunch on the mountain)
After breakfast at the crater rim in Senaru, enjoy the sunrise, and then around 8 a.m., prepare to walk down to Senaru village. On the way, you will see monkeys, wild pigs, and many birds. After walking around for 3 hours, arrive at Post 2 or Post Extra. Rest to have lunch. Take a rest for around 1 hour, continue walking till Senaru village, arrive at Senaru village around 14.00 pm, then transfer to the hotel.
Overview trail day 04 from crater Rim Senaru to Senaru village
- Distance: 9,2 km
- Duration: 5-6 hours
- Difficulty: moderate
- Highest point: 2.641 ml (Senaru crater Rim)
- Height gain: -2040 m
Our Price per person:
- US$ 325 per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this trekking
- US$ 285 per person, minimum of 3-4 persons to book this trekking
- US$ 275 per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this trekking
- Mountain guide and porter
- Trekking equipment.
- Ticket mount Rinjani
- 4 Large bottles of mineral water a day during trekking
- Soft drink cola or Fanta
- Fruit and biscuit
- Transport airport or hotel-sembalun-senaru -hotel
- Trekking insurance.
- One night at sembalun
- Full board meal
- Alcohol beverage
- Personal purchase, tipping guide
- Extra porter to carry your own luggage
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 50% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Minimum participant 2 person
- If participant stays in Kuta area additional fare transport IDR 250.000 one way.
- This trekking program is not suitable for beginner trekkers.
- Required a good level of fitness and strong walks.
- Trekking is not allowed for children under 5 years old.
- People with mountain sickness or height phobias are not allowed to join this trek.
- Trekking can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it.
Items that must be Prepared to Trek mount Rinjani Male or female
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of the warm pant (1)
- Pair of underwear for each day (1)
- Pair of socks for each day (1)
- Short-sleeved shirt (1)
- Long-sleeved shirts or hood less (depending on how cool you get 1-2)
- Rain jacket or rain coat
- Trekking poles (2)
- Head torch or hand torch (1)
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Wet wipes
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra (1)
Additional information about Mount Rinjani Trekking
Trekking to Mount Rinjani is open from early April to the first week in January. This is in accordance with the Indonesian seasons, where April to October is the summer season and October to early January is the moderate rainy season. The peak of the rainy season usually occurs between January and March, when the trekking activities on Mount Rinjani are usually closed.
April and May are the quietest months. You will find the most beautiful scenery, as all the grasslands and trees are still green. You should be more careful during the rainy season, which starts in October, especially for the hiking route from the Sembalun crater rim to the lake. In some places, from the lake to Senaru village, the hiking trail is slippery, and in some places, there are frequent landslides.
January, February, and March are the rainy seasons, and trekking Mount Rinjani is quite dangerous as it is slippery. April, May, and June are the quietest months of the year for trekking and actually have some of the best views due to the green landscape, while July to October is the high season for trekking Mount Rinjani, and you will get some barren weeds.
How to book Mount Rinjani Trekking for 2 days:
- Send us an inquiry through our booking form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use What’s App at +62 822 3530 5550 Komang Rastu (the owner) for a speedy reply.
- Once your booking is confirmed, a deposit is required to secure it.
- Send us a copy of your passport through What’s App.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Share your arrival schedule at Lombok airport or harbor on Lombok for pick-up service.