Full-Day Sasak Traditional Villages Excursion
Full-day Sasak traditional villages excursion 6–7 hours duration, this program is for those holiday by cruise ship and anchoring in Lombok harbor for one day. The tour starts in the morning and passes through several villages, rice fields, and stunning natural views. In this program, you will travel to the southern part of Lombok Island.
Your first visit to Banyumulek, famous for its handmade potteries. And witness the skilled villager’s process of processing clay into beautiful export-quality pottery. A visit to a large pottery gallery is included, where guests can purchase finished products.
From here, you will make your way to Sukarara, a village known for its stunning handwoven fabrics and Ikat weaving. Continue visiting Sade, a traditional Sasak village in the south of Lombok, and see the Lumbungs, traditional bonnet-shaped rice barns.
Departing Sade, you will head for Kuta Mandalika Beach, which probably offers the best seascape in all of Lombok. Enjoy free time at the resort, relaxing by the pool or swimming in the crystal blue water at the beach, before returning back to the harbor.
Itinerary: Sasak Traditional Village Excursion:
At 08.00 am our guide will paging your name in Lembar harbor cruise, then direct tour first visits Banyumulek village central pottery, take from Lembar harbor around 40 minutes, continue to Sukarara a village where there you will see the process how women weave sarong, shawl, etc.
Then continue your drive to Sade village, a traditional Sasak village. You will walk around in the village, and there you will get a local guide who will explain the story of Sasak village. Around noon, you will take a direct drive to Kuta beach, a clean and famous beach. There you can get lunch. There are many restaurants available there.
Around 14.00 pm, drive to Tanjung Aan Beach, a quiet beach good for swimming or lying down on the beach, and at 13.00 pm, drive back to Lembar Harbor. End your trip.
Our Price: US$ Per person
- US$ 75 per person, minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 65 per person, minimum of 3-4 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 55 per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this tour.
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Private Car with air condition
- Good English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee and local guide
- Mineral water on the tour
- Tax and service.
- Tip Guide and driver
- Personal purchase
The thing to bring on Tour
- Sun glass
- sun cream
- walking shoes
- changing T-shirt
- some cash for personal needs and tips
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
Additional information about this tour
This tour you can do anytime when you visit lombok island by cruise ship, Regarding the weather conditions on the island of Lombok is not always extreme as on other islands in Indonesia, October to March is the rainy season, but rainfall is not evenly distributed throughout the island of Lombok, maximum rain 2-3 hours per day, the temperature is around 20-27 degrees Celsius, all plants will look green, while in May to September the summer season, temperature around 20-32 degrees Celsius, the peak of summer on the island of Lombok only in August to September temperature around 30-35 degrees Celsius, and the season is crowded with tourists visiting the island of Lombok
How to book this tour:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App. +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location.