Full-Day Besakih Mother Temple Bali Excursion
Full day Besakih Mother Temple excursion is made for those who want to see the cultural heritage of Bali in the district of Kelungkung. The journey starts in the morning with a visit to a large temple on the island of Bali known by the name of the temple in the eastern part of Bali, Besakih Temple. On the way, you will visit Kerta Gosa, the Hall of Justice, located in Klungkung Regency, which is famous for its unique works of art and architecture.
The temple sits 300 meters up the slopes of Mount Agung Bali, the island’s highest mountain. The temple comprises 23 separate but related individual temples. The most important of these is Penataran Agung Temple, a six-tiered temple that is terraced up the mountain.
The backdrop is impressive, especially if the mist rolls in, but on a clear day, the view extends down to the sea and is not to be missed.
Along the way, a stop will be made for lunch at a restaurant overlooking breathtakingly lush green rice terraces in Rendang Village, with Mount Agung in the background. Duration: 8 hours
Besakih Temple tour overview:
- Kerta Gosa, hell of justice at Klungkung Regency
- Penataran Agung Besakih Temple
- Lunch at Rendang Village, Mount Agung, and Rice Terrace
Our Price: US$ 120 (2–4) persons participants booked this tour
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancelation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancelation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancelation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Good Car with Air conditioning
- A good English or German-speaking guide
- Mineral water and soft drinks on the tour
- Personal Purchase
- Tipping Guide and driver
- Entrance fee ticket to the place to visit
- Minimum 2 persons participant
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather conditions.
- If there are more than 11 participants, please contact us via email or WhatsApp to receive a special discount.
- Taking Bali’s traditional customs is an extra personal expense on the spot.
Things to bring on Tour
- Sun cream
- Camera or smart phone
- sarong or shawl
- some cash for personal needs and a tip
How to book this tour:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via WhatsApp at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or WhatsApp.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- as soon as your reservation is confirm, we will send the voucher to your email or WhatsApp.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel