Half-Day Lombok Mataram Temple Sightseeing Duration: 4-5 Hours
Lombok Mataram Temple Sightseeing is a half-day tour visiting historical Hindu temples in west Lombok. The temples are: Mayura, the royal floating palace (Bale Kambang) of the former Balinese kingdom, which was built in 1714; and Meru Temple, the biggest temple in Lombok. The building has quite unique temple architecture, which is a meru with a storied roof. The temple was built by 33 villages in Lombok. This historical place used to be the palace of Anak Agung Gede Ngurah, one of the Balinese kings, which was built in 1805, located in Cakranegara
Lingsar Temple is a unique and sacred temple of Hindus and Muslims (Waktu Telu) who worship together in one place for their own beliefs. It was built around 1714. Last will visit Batu Bolong Temple, standing tall and residing 12 kilometers from Mataram city. Sitting above the black rock of Senggigi Beach, the temple offers incredible beauty, overlooking the sea. This sacred site for Hindus is a building of worship. From here, you can hear waves crashing and enjoy a beautiful sea breeze flowing through. The rock under the temples has carved a natural hole, which is where the name Batu Bolong comes from (rock with a hole). This temple is one of Indonesia’s most scenic Hindu temples.
Overview of the Lombok Temple Sightseeing Tour
Both Balinese Hindus and Muslim Sasaks have ruled Lombok over the years. Get to know the multicultural island’s fascinating history by visiting the temple in Lombok with different buildings and using the worship of the temple.
Itinerary: Lombok Temple Sightseeing Tour
Depart from your hotel around 10 a.m. when you will take it in the morning and at 14 p.m. when you will take it in the afternoon. You will visit Mayura temple, which is located in Cakra Negara, 2 km from the next capital of Lombok, then continue to Meru temple, which belongs to 33 villages, then directly to Narmada temple, which is famous for the holy water of eternity, which locals believe can bring luck. Lingsar Temple is used by three religious groups, such as Hindu, Buddhist, and Muslim. Last on your trip, you will visit a temple location close to the tourism object sengigi, Batu Bolong Temple, a temple built on the rock. Back to the hotel. end Program
Our Price: US$ per person
- US$ 40 per person; a minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 35 per person, minimum of 3–4 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 30 per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private Car with air conditioning
- Experience an English or German Guide
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee and local guide
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Tax and service
- Tip Guide and Driver
- Personal Purchase
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- If participant stays in Kuta area Lombok additional fare transport IDR 100.000
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- This tour program can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellations noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price.
- Last-minute cancellations (one day or on the day of the trip) are subject to a full payment charge.
Things to Bring on tour:
- Sun glass
- sun cream
- camera or smart phone
- some cash for personal needs and tips
How to book this tour:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- as soon as your reservation is confirm, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel