Full-Day Waterfall Benang Stokel And Benang Kelambu Excursion
Waterfall Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu are two different beautiful waterfalls on Lombok Island, located at the foot of Rinjani Mountai. On the day tour, you will get to see different nature waterfalls, view rice terrace fields on the journey, and visit the central weaving village of Sukarara on the way back.
Benang Kelambu waterfall, Lombok, is located about 30 minutes walk from Benang Stokel waterfall, Lombok. It will take extra energy because it’s rather like a trekking trail, up and down, and more adventurous. The trail is surrounded by social forest mixed with rain forest. It’s also a newly opened trail with managed access to this Benang Kelambu waterfall. And the visitors are countable.
The waterfall is very unique. The waterfall looks like a big net that is spread out; that’s why it’s called Benang Kelambu in the local language, Sasak. It’s about 40 meters high and graded irregularly. The denseness of herbs makes it seem more natural.
Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu overview:
- Rice terrace field: Lombok rice is famous for its beauty and natural landscape and is used by the local people of Lombok to grow rice during the rainy season and other varieties of plantations during the summer, such as corn, peanuts, watermelon, etc.
- Benang Stokel: The natural beauty of the waterfall is that clean and fresh water flows from the river upstream on Mount Rinjani, with a height of 20 meters.
- Benang Kelambu: Freshwater And cool water flows from the mountain through the plants, framing the flowing water so it looks like a curtain.
- Sukarara is a central weaving village in middle Lombok, especially in sarongs, songkets, and shawls.
Itinerary: Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu Excursion:
Start at 9:00 a.m.; our guide will meet you in your lobby hotel and drive direct to the waterfalls Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu. You will pass the capital of Lombok, Mataram.
Take a drive of around 1.5 hours from your hotel to the waterfall, and then there you will do soft hiking. During the walk to the waterfall, Benang Stokel does not allow you to bring food on your hand due to the many monkeys in their location.
Walk to the first waterfall, Benang Stokel, from the gate for around 20 minutes, then continue to the second waterfall, Benang Kelambu, for around 30 minutes. activities: take a bath or take some pictures; afternoon, back to the gate, passing some gardens with a coffee plantation, chocolate, coconut, banana, etc.
Before returning to the hotel, take a rest at the local restaurant for lunch and continue to drive to Sukarara village, a central weaving village, where you may try how to weave, from spinning yarn until you are ready to weave. You will get a local guide to escort you around the village. then drive back to the hotel. You will arrive at the hotel around 17:00 p.m. End your program.
Our Price: US$ per person
- US$ 50 per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 45 per person, minimum of 3-4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 40 per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private Car with air conditioning
- Experience an English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Local Guide
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Tax and service
- Lunch on request (IDR 75.000 per person)
- Tipping Guide and Driver
- motorcycle transport if you need it (Ojek)
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
Things to Bring on tour:
- sun cream
- changing T-shirt
- some cash for personal needs and a tips
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- This tour program can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
How to book this Excursion:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel