Full-Day Snorkeling Gili Nanggu, Sudak and Kedis Tour
This tour to the south part of Lombok, Sekotong area, for snorkeling, swimming, and fun on the small island with white sand beaches and quiet beaches, to Gili Nanggu, Sudak, and Kedis, for one day.
Early morning, leave the hotel after breakfast and drive direct to Tawun harbor, then take a fishing boat or outrigger boat to explore three islands. First, sail from Tawun harbor to Gili Nanggu, a white sand beach, a quiet island, and a private Island with many coral rifts and many colorful fish (Papagai fish, mantas fish, etc.). underwater, not more than 100 meters from the seashore, and you may feed the fish with some bread.
Around 13.00 pm, move to Gili Sudak, a beautiful Island with many colorful fish too. There is time for Lunch with barbeque. The last visit before backing to the hotel is a drop to Gili Kedis, a small Island for relaxation or lying down on the beach. On the way back to the hotel, make a stop in the pottery village of Banyumulek.
Itinerary snorkeling trip to Gili Nanggu:
08.30 am: Our guide will come to your hotel and meet you in the lobby. Before taking the car, you will get an explanation about your program and be asked what you should bring to Gili Nanggu.
Drive direct from your hotel without a stop to Tawun Harbor, which takes around 1 hour and 30 minutes, passing a big harbor called Lembar, where ferries sail to Bali and Surabaya.
Arriving in Tawun Harbor, sail first to Gili Nanggu. You will snorkel from the beach and not jump from the boat, not the same as in Gili Trawangan. Spend a couple of hours in Gili Nanggu, then sail to Gili Sudak for lunch and walking around the beach. The last visit is to Gili Kedis for snorkeling and making photos underwater.
Afternoon back to Tawun harbor, then drive to your hotel. Before a stop in Banyumulek village, see the process of making flower pots, piggy banks, ashtrays, etc., All made from earthen clay. Duration: 9 Hours. End your Program.
Our Price: US$ per person
- US$ 60 per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 50 per person, minimum of 3–4 persons to book the tour.
- US$ 45 per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private car with air conditioning
- Experience English speaking, guide
- Entrance fee
- private outrigger boat
- Mineral water
- Lunch (Seafood)
- Snorkel Equipment
- Tax and service
- Tipping guide and driver
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
Things to Bring on tour
- sun cream
- camera or smart phone
- changing T-shirt
- some cash for personal needs and tips
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- This tour program can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
How to book this tour:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel