Mount Rinjani Trekking 3 Days and 2 Nights Start Sembalun, Ending Senaru
Mount Rinjani trekking 3 days, 2 nights Lombok is the most adventurous trip to explore the entirety of Mount Rinjani National Park. The route from Sembalun Lawang and finish on the North Senaru Village covers Sembalun Crater Rim (2639m), the summit of Mount Rinjani (3,726 m), Segara Anak Lake, Hot Springs, Senaru Crater Rim (2641 m), and a walk in savanna and tropical rain forest.
Mount Rinjani trekking (3 days) Overview:
- Pass the grand tropical forest (big trees and local strawberries); shadow trails
- Enjoy the jungle atmosphere with bird sounds and wild animals (black monkey, brown monkey, etc.).
- Spectacular view of Gili’s, Senaru village, and the green tropical forest of Cemara Lima
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water Amazing views from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak, sunset, and Sunrise
Itinerary: Mount Rinjani Trekking, 3 days:
Day 01. Hotel: Sembalun, crater rim, Sembalun (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Pick up early in the morning at the hotel around 5:00 am, then transfer to Sembalun, driving around 3 hours. 08.00: Register at the Rinjani trekking center at Sembalun. (1051m) 08.30 start trekking from Sembalun to Post 1 (Post Pemantauan). 1.3000 walk around 2 hours, then Rest 10 minutes. Continue walking to Pos 2 (post Tengengean 1.500), rest again for around 10 minutes, continue walking to Pos 3 for 1 hour, and there prepare lunch. After lunch, walk up another 3 hours to the crater rim of Sembalun (2.639 M). Overnight at the crater rim and dinner
Overview trail at day 01:
- Distance: 10km
- Walk duration: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2,639 m (Plawangan Sembalun crater rim)
- Height gain: +1,539 m
Day 02: Crater Rim Sembalun, Summit Lake, Crater Rim Senaru (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Wake up in the morning around 02.30 am, get a light breakfast, then at 03.00 head to the summit of Mount Rinjani (3.726 M), walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes. From the summit, you can see all of Lombok Island, Bali Island, Sumbawa Island, and Lake Segara Anak. around 30 minutes at the summit, then walk down to the crater rim of Sembalun for breakfast, then continue walking to Lake Segara Anak, which takes around 3 hours. Enjoy the hot spring water at Segara Anak Lake and find some spots for photos. Take a rest for a few hours before lunch at Lake Segara Anak. In the afternoon, around 15.00, walk up to the crater rim of Senaru. walk around for 3 hours. Arrive at the crater rim of Senaru around 18.00. enjoy sunset. Dinner and overnight at the crater rim, Senaru
Overview trail day 02 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
- Distance: 5km
- Duration: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty: very difficult
- Highest point: 3726 m (mount Rinjani trekking summit)
- Height gain: +1,087 m
Sembalun crater Rim to Segara Anak 2,000 M
- Distance: 3,4 km
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2.639 mdpl (Sembalun crater rim )
- Height gain: -639 m
Segara Anak lake to crater Rim Senaru 2.641 M
- Distance : 2,5 km
- Duration : 3-4 hours
- Difficulty: moderate
- Highest point: 2.641 m (Senaru crater Rim)
- Height gain: +641 m
Day 03. Crater Rim Senaru-Senaru Village (breakfast and Lunch)
After breakfast at the crater rim of Senaru, enjoy the sunrise, and then around 8 a.m., prepare to walk down to Senaru village. On the way, you will see monkeys, wild pigs, and many birds. After walking around for 3 hours, arrive at Post 2 or Post Extra. Rest after having lunch. Take a rest for around 1 hour, continue walking till Senaru village, arrive at Senaru village around 14.00 pm, then transfer to the hotel.
Overview trail day 03 from crater Rim Senaru to Senaru village
- Distance: 9,2 km
- Duration: 5-6 hours
- Difficulty: moderate
- Highest point: 2.641 ml (Senaru crater Rim)
- Height gain: -2040 m
Our Price: USD per person:
- US$ 300 per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this trekking
- US$ 275 per person, minimum of 3-4 persons to book this trekking
- US$ 255 per person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this trekking
- Mountain guide and porter
- Trekking equipment (tent, sleeping bed, big mattresses, toilet, mountain chair & stick walking)
- Ticket mount rinjani
- 4 big bottle mineral water per days during the trek
- Soft drink cola or Fanta
- Fruit and biscuit
- Transport hotel-sembalun-senaru -hotel
- Alcohol beverage
- Personal purchase for tipping guide & porter
- Travel insurance
- Extra porter to carry your luggage
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This trekking program is suitable for beginner trekkers.
- Required a good level of fitness and strong walks.
- Trekking is not allowed for children under 5 years old.
- People with mountain sickness or height phobias are not allowed to join this trek.
- Trekking can be done any day except when weather conditions do not permit it.
- Confirmed reservation at least 3 days before by email or What’s App.
Items that must be Prepared to Trek mount Rinjani Male or female
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of the warm pant ( 1 )
- Pair of underwear for each day ( 1 )
- Pair of socks for each day ( 1 )
- Short-sleeved shirt ( 1 )
- Long-sleeved shirts/ hood less (depending on how cold you get 1-2)
- Rain jacket on the rain season or poncho
- Trekking poles ( 2 )
- Head torch or hand torch ( 1 )
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Wet wipes (there is no shower on the Hill, so this will make you feel clean)
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra ( 1 )
- Sun hat
- First aid kit or medication
- camera or smartphone
- Garbage plastic
Additional information about Mount Rinjani Trekking
Trekking to Mount Rinjani is open from early April to the first week in January. This is in accordance with the Indonesian seasons, where April to October is the summer season and October to early January is the moderate rainy season. The peak of the rainy season usually occurs between January and March, when the trekking activities on Mount Rinjani are usually closed.
April and May are the quietest months. You will find the most beautiful scenery, as all the grasslands and trees are still green. You should be more careful during the rainy season, which starts in October, especially for the hiking route from the Sembalun crater rim to the lake. In some places, from the lake to Senaru village, the hiking trail is slippery, and in some places, there are frequent landslides.
January, February, and March are the rainy seasons, and trekking Mount Rinjani is quite dangerous as it is slippery. April, May, and June are the quietest months of the year for trekking and actually have some of the best views due to the green landscape, while July to October is the high season for trekking Mount Rinjani, and you will get some barren weeds.
How to book Mount Rinjani Trekking 3 days:
- Send us an inquiry to our booking form, email us to email@example.com or What’s App at +62 822 3530 5550 Komang Rastu (Owner for speedy reply)
- Once your booking is confirmed, the deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Send us a copy passport through what’s app
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Share your arrival schedule at Lombok airport or harbor on Lombok for pick-up service.