Komodo Packages: 2-Day, 1-Night Sharing Start Trip And Ending from Labuhan Bajo
komodo packages 2 days, 1 night Sharing trip: starts a trip from Labuhan Bajo in the morning and returns late afternoon the next day. Join this trip if you stay overnight one day before in Labuan Bajo and another night after the trip. Pick-up service from your hotel will start between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. for Labuhan Bajo Harbor.
We offer Komodo short trips from Labuhan Bajo Harbor. Packages include 2 lunches, 1 dinner, and 1 breakfast on the boat. The maximum number of participants is 12. Your room will be provided in the cabin with air conditioning.
Komodo is part of the lesser Sunda chain of islands and forms part of the Komodo national park. It lies between the substantially larger neighboring islands of Sumbawa to the west and Flores to the east. The island’s surface area covers 390 square kilometers. Komodo Island is home to the Komodo Dragon, the largest lizard on earth.
How to book Komodo Packages for 2 days of sharing:
- Email us: Departure date, your hotel overnight at Labuan Bajo, type of room (Private cabin room or share cabin room).
- Send us: Copy of passport, full name, and passport number (email or WhatsApp + 62 818365070, Komang Rastu).
- Deposit: Book the trip; a 30% deposit is required from the total to PayPal or our Bank account, and the balance is due upon arrival. Our PayPal Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- Payment confirmation will be sent after the deposit
- We are not responsible for any taxes charged by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Please book the program in advance.
- Sharing a Komodo package arranged by a local company in Labuhan Bajo means you will not be on the trip with our company.
- All sharing trip companies will work together; there are minimum and maximum participants to join the trip. When there are fewer participants on the boat, they will arrange to take another boat.
- This program of trip komodo sharing is low-budget; you cannot demand better service on a private deluxe trip.
- Please follow the schedule as the program is offered.
- The itinerary can be changed if there is bad weather or a strong current without any notification in advance.
- You should stay in Labuhan Bajo for one night before the trip and one night after your trip.
- maximum passenger: 20 persons, minimum: 10 persons on the boat trip
Private Cabin Room
Our Price: Komodo Sharing for 2 Days
- Sharing a cabin room: IDR 2.500.000 per person or USD 173 with air conditioning
- Private Cabin Room: IDR 3.000.000 per person or USD 207 with air conditioning
Sharing Cabin Room
Itinerary Komodo Packages Sharing two days:
Day 1. Lunch and Dinner on the boat
- 08.00-09.00 am Pick up hotel transfer to Labuhan Bajo Harbor
- 09.30 am Start sail to Kelor Island trekking or Hiking
- 13.00 Manjerite Beach snorkeling or swimming
- 15.00 Kalong Island see sunset and Bat
- 18.00 Kambing Island – Padar Island. Boat overnight around at Padar Island
Day 2. Breakfast and lunch on the boat
- 05.00 Padar Island Trekking or hiking
- 08.00 Pink Beach or Long Beach snorkeling, swimming and walk on the beach
- 10:00 Komodo Island see komodo dragon
- 14.00 Komodo Island sail back Labuhan Bajo Harbor
- 17.00 Labuhan Bajo harbor, then transfer back to the hotel, end trip
Price Inclusive :
- Transfer from hotel to Harbor Labuhan Bajo to Hotel back
- Boats for a group (Deck cabin room or private cabin room) depend on your choice.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on the boat
- Mineral water, coffee, and tea on the boat
Price Exclusive :
- Flight ticket to Labuhan Bajo and flight ticket to the next destination
- Accommodation before and after the trip (optional)
- Entrance fee to National Park Komodo: IDR 500.000 per person, pay by yourself.
- Entrance ticket for Padar Island, Kalong Island, and Manjerite Beach
- Snorkeling gear: IDR 20.000 per person per day.
- Cost for a Ranger on Komodo Island and Rinca Island
- Meal at the hotel Labuhan Bajo or a local restaurant
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, Fin, Life jacket)
- Soft drink, mini bar, Laundry
- Tip for crew and personal expenses.
Things to bring on the trip:
- sun cream
- changing t-shirt
- some cash for personal needs, and a tip
Additional information you should know:
- The schedule can change at any time. It is dangerous to sail to Komodo Island especially if the weather is bad. Always trust the captain of the ship, and don’t risk your life.
- The ship can be replaced at any time when the condition of the ship’s engine is not good for sailing. Safety is the priority.
- We are a travel agent and not a tour organizer for this trip. For any feedback and complaints, we recommend that you send them to the tour organizer.
- All related services while on board are the tour organizer’s responsibility.
- No charge for any cancellation made 7 days for individual booking and 15 days for groups before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged for any cancellation less than 5 days before the arrival date
- Less than 48 hours’ notice and voluntary no-show will be charged in full for the total booking