Full-Day Kuta beach Lombok Excursion
This excursion to Kuta Beach, Lombok, is for those of you who will enjoy the beauty of beautiful Kuta Mandalika Beach, a white sand beach with crystal sea water, Tanjung Aan White Sand Beach, a quiet beach with sand-like pepper, and the place of Circuit Motor GP. Besides that, you are also invited to learn about the culture in Lombok and the lives of people in Lombok. In Sukarara village, you will see people weaving cloth, sarong, and songket; in Banyumulek village, you will see people making flower pots and ashtrays, all made from earthen clay; in Sade Village, a traditional Sasak village.
Kuta Beach Lombok Excursion Overview:
- Banyumulek, Central Pottery Village,
- Sukarara, a weaving village special in Songket and blanket
- Sade Rambitan, a traditional Sasak house, is house-made from bamboo and cow dung.
- Kuta beach. white sand beach, crystal sea water
- Tanjung Aan. quite a beach, white and sand-like, good for swimming and relaxation.
- Mandalika . a place of circuit motor GP.
- Merese Hill. beautiful beach, ocean view
Itinerary Kuta Beach Lombok Excursion:
09.00 am Our guide will pick you up in your hotel Lobby, drive around 40 minutes to the central Pottery village in Banyumulek, see the process of a pot, ashtray, piggy bank, etc. from composition to burning with a manual system, and continue to Sukarara village, a central weaving village in Lombok, a place in central Lombok.
There you will get an explanation from how to spin yarn till weaving, making sarong, shall, cloth table, etc. The guide will escort you in the village after driving to Sade, a traditional Sasak village. It is an old village with a lot of tradition, and till now they believe and are strong as farmers. especially in society for marriage, which the girl still finds through their parents. Our guide will escort you to see traditional Sasak house names in about an hour. Continue to drive to Kuta Beach, a white sand beach, and Tanjung Ann, a beach with white sand like pepper. Last visit before returning to the hotel, visit a place of circuit MotoGP. Mandalika and Merese Hill
Our Price: US$ per person
- US$ 40 per person, minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 35 per person, minimum of 3-4 Persons to book this tour
- US$ 30 per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private Car with air conditioning
- Experience English Guide
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee and local guide
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Tax and service
- Tip Guide and Driver
- Personal Purchase
- If you need lunch, add IDR 75.000 Per person.
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
Things to bring on the tour
- Sun glass
- sun cream
- camera or smart phone
- some cash for personal needs and tips
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- This tour program can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
How to book this tour:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel