Full-Day Waterfall Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep Excursion
This is a full-day excursion to the waterfalls Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep in the northern part of Lombok Island.Wee created this program for those who want to see the natural scenery on the slopes of Mount Rinjani.
The journey begins at 08.30 a.m. and ends in the afternoon. First, you will stop at the lendang bajur local market before driving to Pusuk pass, where you will feed monkeys with peanuts.
Continue driving to Senaru. Stop on the road to see the view of the rice terrace and Senaru village, which is located on the slopes of Mount Rinjani. Then walk down to the waterfall, Sendang Gila, on the foot of Mount Rinjani. Local people believe that water can cure diseases.
On the way back from the waterfall to the hotel, stop at the old mosque Bayan and drive past Malimbu Hill to see the sunset and take photos.
Waterfall Sendang Gile Excursion Overview
- Pick up from the hotel lobby is at 08.30 AM.
- Lendang Bajur traditional market
- Pusuk Pass, monkey forest, feeding monkeys on the road
- Senaru’s traditional Sasak village and amazing rice terrace rice field
- Waterfall (Sendang Gila and Tiu Kelep)
- The Old Mosque of Bayan
- Malimbu hill: Sunset, View of Gili and Mount Agung Bali
Itinerary: Waterfall Sendang Gile Excursion:
Start the tour at 9:00 am; our guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby. First visit to the Lendang Bajur local market; walk around the market for about 30 minutes; there you can buy some items at the market such as fruit, herbs, coffee, and everyday items if the season is to buy seasonal fruits such as durian and mango.
After visiting the market, continue to Pusuk Pass, a place higher than 1000 meters above sea level. There, you will see some monkeys. Feed the monkeys with peanuts; usually, our guide provides peanuts or bananas. Continue the journey directly to the Senaru area for about 1.5 hours, where you will start walking to the first waterfall of Sendang Gila and the second waterfall of Tiu Kelep.
The walk down to the waterfall will be accompanied by a local guide from the Senaru area (Regional Regulation), and then, around 13.00 pm, walk back to Senaru. Rest in Senaru for lunch or drinks. Soft hiking takes around 2 hours.
After resting before returning to the hotel, you are invited to visit the traditional Sasak village in Senaru, be there for around 30 minutes, then continue to visit the old mosque in Bayan, which is used by Moslim Watu Telu. then back to the hotel, passing a different road close to the beach. The trip back to the hotel takes about 2 hours, stopping at Malimbu Hill to take photos and see the sunset. End your program.
Our Price: US$ per person
- US$ 65 per person, minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 55 per person, minimum of 3–4 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 50 per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this tour.
- Private Car with air condition
- Experience English or German Guide
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee and local guide
- Mineral water and soft drink
- Tax and service
- Tip guide & driver
- Personal Purchase
- Lunch additional IDR 100.000 per person
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellations noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellations within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
Things to Bring on the tour:
- Sun glass
- sun cream
- camera or smart phone
- some cash for personal need and tips
How to book this excursion:
- Fill the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel