Lombok Packages 2 Days and 1-Night Vacation
Lombok Packages Vacation 2-day, 1-night tour for those of you who have short vacations on the island of Lombok to see some of the historical sights on the island.
Enjoying the beautiful Kuta beach with sandy beaches, the place of MotoGP, Tanjung Aan beach with sand-like pepper, the traditional village of Sade, the weaving crafts of Sukarara village, and Banyumulek village, the central pottery village, the material is earthen clay with export quality.
Then you will be invited to visit historical sites in the island of Lombok on the second day, such as the Islamic Center, a big mosque in Lombok located in the capital of Lombok Mataram, Mayura, where the palace of the king of Karang Asem was built in 1417; Narmada Park, a park built by the king of Karang Asem Bali “Anak Agung Made Karang”, built in 1419; and there is holy water called the Water of Eternity.
The last destination is visiting Lingsar Temple, where the temple is a symbol of harmony between three different religions on the island of Lombok. The Lingsar Temple is used by three different religions as a place of prayer: Hindu, Buddhist, and Moslem Watu Telu.
Itinerary for Lombok 2 days of vacation:
Day.01. Arrival at the airport in Lombok and a direct tour to south Lombok Kuta beach. First stop at Sade, a traditional Sasak village, then drive for around 20 minutes to Kuta Beach, a white sand beach with time for swimming or lying down on the beach. Then drive for 15 minutes to Tanjung Ann, a beach with sand like pepper.
After enjoying the beach, return to Kuta for lunch. The afternoon continues to visit a weaving village at Sukarara, and the last visit is Banyumulek central pottery village, then check-in at the hotel. overnight at the hotel, dinner at the hotel
Day.02. After breakfast at the hotel, check out before heading to the airport take city tour sightseeing, first stop at Mataram town visit Islamic center where a big mosque in capital of Lombok island, then continue to Mayura water palace built by kingdom from Bali in the year 1417, then process to Narmada water palace, built in the year 1719, by kingdom Anak Agung made Karang, before Narmada park as replica temple in mount Rinjani, and there is holy water called water of eternity.
Last visit to Lingsar Temple, where the temple is used by three religious groups, such as Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists, Before driving to the airport, we will take lunch at Mataram’s local food.
Our Price: US$ Per Person
- US$ 165 per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour
- US$150 per person, minimum of 3-4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 145 Per person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Good Car with Air conditioning
- A good English- or German-speaking guide
- Lunch on the tour
- Entrance Fee
- Soft Drink
- Tax and service
- Personal expenses
- Flight Ticket or boat ticket
- Alcohol and Laundry
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Participant Min. 2 Persons
- All programs are based on private service.
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather conditions.
- If there are more than 10 participants, we will re-quote again with a special rate.
Thing to bring on Tour:
Towel, sunglasses, sun cream, swimsuit, hat, slipper, changing t-shirt, some cash for personal needs and tips
How to book this package:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel