Komodo Packages 2 Days and 1-Night Private
Komodo packages 2 days, 1 night, minimum of 2 persons to book, especially to explore spectacular destinations in Komodo National Park from Labuhan Bajo. In this program, you should stay one night before the trip and another one night after the trip in Labuhanb Bajo and its surroundings.
Komodo Island is one of the 17,508 islands that comprise Indonesia. The island is particularly notable as the habitat of the komodo, the largest lizard on Earth, which is named after the island. Komodo Island has a surface area of 390 square kilometers and a human population of over two thousand.
Administratively, it is part of the East Nusa Tenggara province. The island is also a popular destination for diving, and it has been included in the controversial New Seven Wonders of Nature list since November 11, 2011.
How to get Komodo Island (Labuhan Bajo)
Get a flight from Jakarta Cengkareng airport direct to Labuhan Bajo airport or a flight from Ngurah Rai airport Bali direct to Labuhan Bajo. You should book the flight at least one (1) month in advance because the flight schedule is limited to only one flight a day.
The itinerary of Komodo Island 2 days Trip as follows:
Day 1. Lunch and dinner on the boat
- 08.00-09.00 am Pickup from hotel to Labuhan Bajo Harbor
- 09.30 start sail to Kelor Island trekking or hiking
- 13.00 Manjerite Beach snorkeling or swimming
- 15.00 Kalong Island, see the sunset, and bat
- 18.00 Kambing Island-Padar Island Boat overnight around Padar Island.
Day 2. Breakfast and lunch on the boat
- 05.00 Padar Island Trekking or Hiking
- 08.00 Pink Beach or Long Beach activities: snorkeling and walking on the beach
- 10:00 Komodo Island: See the Komodo Dragon
- 14.00 Komodo Island sail back to Labuhan Bajo Harbor
- 17.00 Labuhan Bajo harbor, then transfer to the hotel, end trip
Our Price: US$ minimum 2 persons to book this trip:
- Double cabin bed with air conditioning USD 479 per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this trip.
- Double cabin bed with air conditioning, USD 393 per person. minimum of 3-4 person to book this trip
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellations noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellations within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Pick up hotel or airport directly to the boat at Labuhan Bajo Harbor.
- Private cabin bunk or double cabin on boat with air conditioning
- Lunch and dinner on the boat
- Snorkeling gear (mask, fin, life jacket)
- Mineral water, coffee, and tea on the boat
- Transfer from the harbor in Labuhan Bajo to the hotel
- Entrance ticket to Komodo Island and Ranger
- Flight ticket,
- Accommodation before and after the trip (optional)
- Meals at the hotel Labuhan Bajo or a local restaurant,
- Soft drink, mini bar, laundry,
- Personal expenses.
Thing to bring on the trip
- sun cream,
- changing t-shirt
- some cash for personal needs and tips
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- This tour program can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
How to book this Komodo package:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel