Sharing Komodo Trip From Flores Labuhan Bajo To Lombok 4 Days, 3 Nights
Komodo Lombok sharing trip 4 days is recommended for alternative trips if the planned visit is from Flores, Labuan Bajo, and then the island of Lombok.
Not only are you visiting places that are the most unique tourist destinations in the world, but you also get direct transportation from Labuhan Bajo to Lombok Island. so you don’t have to pay anything. This is one of the advantages of the tour program.
The trip starts every Sunday and Wednesday from Labuhan Bajo on Lombok Island, with a free transfer to Senggigi or Bangsal Harbor to reach Gili Island.
There are two options for services you can book for a shared trip from Komodo to Lombok: a private cabin room with air conditioning or a deck Class room with a fan
How to book a Komodo from Labuhan Bajo to Lombok share trip?
- To book the trips, you can email or chat with us on What’s App, and after confirmation, send a copy of your passport. Contact person Komang Rastu
- Deposit required to book: US$ 35 per person to our PayPal account or bank wire transfer, and balance payment paid by cash or credit card upon arrival. our PayPal link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charged by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Stay one night around Labuhan Bajo Hotel , at least one night before the trip departure
- Please book in advance one week before departure
Pickup is between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. from the Labuhan Bajo hotel area.
Itinerary komodo lombok sharing 4 days:
Day 01. Lunch and dinner on the boat
- Pick up any hotel at Labuan Bajo 08.00- 09.00 am to harbor labuhan bajo
- Meeting point at Travel Wise head office Labuhan Bajo and start the trip at 11.00 AM
- Sail to Kelor Island, snorkeling or climb to the hill for best photos
- Manjarite- Snorkeling
- Kalong Island, sunset with flying fox’s
Day 02.Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the boat
- Padar Island- Best sunrise from hill of Padar with Manggarai ocean view
- Long Pink Beach- best and unique Pink Beach
- Rinca Island, see the Komodo Dragon
- Manta Point, see the Manta with slow engine
- Sail to Moyo island (night sailing)
Day 03. Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the boat
- Moyo Island, Medium trekking and explore Moyo waterfall
- Medang Island
- Gili Bola
Day 04. Breakfast and Lunch on the boat
- Kanawa island, snorkeling or just healing on the beach
- Sail to East Lombok Kayangan Harbour
- Transfer to Sengigi or Bangsal Harbour ( free bus transfer)
Sharing Deck Room
Our Price: IDR Per Person Net:
- Sharing Deck Room: IDR 2.800.000 per person net with Fan
- Private Cabin room: IDR 3.400.000 per person net with air conditioning
Private Cabin Room
- Meals full board
- Drinking Water
- Coffee and Tea
- Cool Box
- English Speaking Guide
- Deck room with Fan
- Cabin room with air condition
- Bus transfer to Mataram- Senggigi and bangsal Harbour
- Travel Insurance
- Flight Ticket
- Personal Expensive
- Pick-up service from the hotel to Port Labuhan Bajo is an additional IDR 50.000 per person. Pay yourself.
- Snorkeling Equipment (No Fins)
- Mattress, Pillows and Blanket
- Life Jacket
- Radio, GPS, Compass
- AIS (automatic identification system)
- Max passenger 39 Pax
- Max crew 5-7 persons
- Life raft
- Captain and Crew
The thing to bring on Trip:
- changing T-shirt
- camera or smartphone
- some cash for tipping and personal needs
- Your bag packer will put on boat store
Additional information you should know:
- The schedule can change at any time. It is dangerous to sail to Komodo Island especially if the weather is bad. Always trust the captain of the ship, and don’t risk your life.
- The ship can be replaced at any time when the condition of the ship’s engine is not good for sailing. Safety is the priority.
- We are a travel agent and not a tour organizer for this trip. For any feedback and complaints, we recommend that you send them to the tour organizer.
- All related services while on board are the tour organizer’s responsibility.
- No charge for any cancellation made 5 days for individual booking and 15 days for groups before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged for any cancellation less than 4 days before the arrival date
- Less than 48 hours’ notice and voluntary no-show will be charged in full for the total booking