Full-Day Gili Kondo Lombok Tour Duration 10 Hours
Gili Kondo day tour is exploring the uninhabited and un-spoilt Gilis on the east coast of Lombok Island. This trip visits different Gilis, such as Gili Kondo, Gili Petagan, Gili Bidara, and Gili Kapal, located in the Sambelie district of East Lombok Regency. Traveling to these places will enrich your travel experience with the beauty of underwater scenery, colorful coral reefs, and long-distance excursions.
Highlights of the Gili Kondo Day Tour:
Gili Petagan, located in the Sambelia region in East Lombok, becomes part of the Regional Marine Conservation Area. Gili Petagan is covered by a mangrove forest that has existed since the Japanese colonial era. We can do swimming and snorkeling at Gili Petagan, with its clear water and beautiful live corals.
Gili Kondo is uninhabited and unspoilt, allowing you to experience the wonders of Mother Nature in the warm tropical waters and relax on the clean beaches with fine white sand. If you visit Gili Kondo, you will be delighted with the activities on offer: snorkeling, swimming, boat tours of the surrounding islands and mangroves, fishing, and camping.
Masbagik is a busy and big local market in the east part of Lombok. There you could buy some local cake to bring to Gili and some local fruit like fine apples, bananas, etc.
Lian tree is called the ancient tree because plant species are endangered. Tree species are only found in about 1.5 ha of land located around the hamlet Menanga Classified Gunung Malang Pringgabaya District of East Lombok, precisely in the north courses of the General Menanga Line or in front of the Pidana Beach tourist area.
Gili Bidara belongs to the ranks of the small uninhabited island among many other islands, so there is no accommodation that can be utilized. When you visit Gili Bidara, you will only find a pavilion for shelter, better known as Berugak. So, you should bring supplies and tents, or head to Gili Kondo separately to obtain a homestay or camp on the outskirts shores.
Itinerary Gili Kondo Day Tour:
Depart at 8:00 from your hotel and drive straight to the Labuan Pandan (harbor) Sambelie region in East Lombok. Before we reach the harbor, we will stop at the local market, Masbagik, a busy market in the morning. There you could buy local cake and fruit to bring to Gili, then continue to see the giant tree called Lian Tree.
This refers to the various stories about the seeds carried by birds that flew from another continent or drifted to Lombok due to tsunamis in Australian waters hundreds of years ago. From Labuan Pandan, we continued with a boat ride to Gili Kondo for our first snorkeling and swimming activity. Spend about 1 or 2 hours in Kondo, then move to Gili Bidara for another snorkeling trip. Here, we will grill fresh fish for you for lunch.
After lunch, you will explore the next island, Gili Petagan. When high tide is possible, explore the mangrove forest by boat ride and swimming between mangrove tunnels. After exploring Gili Petagan, we will ride back to Labuan Pandan and drive to your hotel. The tours finish around 20 p.m.
Our Price US$ Per person:
- US$ 115 Per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 95 Per person, minimum 3-4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 85 Per person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private Car with air condition
- Experience English or German speaking guide
- Entrance fee and Donation
- Private boat
- Mineral water and soft drink
- Tax and service
- Lunch at Gili
- Snorkeling Equipment mask and Fin
- Fresh Fruit (seasonal fruit banana and fine apple)
- Tipping Guide and Driver
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellations noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellations within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
Things to Bring on Trip:
- sun cream
- camera or smart phone
- changing T-shirt
- some cash for personal needs and tips
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- This tour program can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
How to book this tour:
- Fill the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel