Wae Rebo Village 2 days and 1-Night Trip Labuhan Bajo
2 days Wae Rebo village tour we create to visit the last heritage village in Manggarai district, Flores East Nusa Tenggara. Wae Rebo village has received the Top Award of Excellence Asia Pacific Heritage Award from UNESCO in 2012, announced in Bangkok on 27 August 2012.
Wae Rebo village is a village that lives with the spirit of maintaining traditional values, the perfect destination for those of you who are interested in ecotourism.
This village is the last village that still retains the traditional cone-shaped house while preserving its traditional heritage. The village is surrounded by beautiful mountains and dense forests and is inhabited by about 1,200 people.
Wae Rebo open trip program departure every: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from Labuhan Bajo and return back to Labuhan Bajo
Itinerary Wae Rebo 2 Days Trip:
Day 01. Labuhan Bajo, Denge village, Wae Rebo village (lunch and dinner)
- Start the overland trip at 7 a.m. local time.
- Drive from Labuan Bajo to Denge Village for around 4–5 hours.
- Trekking will take around 2–3 hours, depending on body endurance, from Denge to the top of Wae rebo Village.
- It is highly recommended that the participants be in good physical condition.
- Arriving at the village, all the participants will be served with a welcome ceremony in the chief’s house.
- Continued by seeing and experiencing the local community’s everyday life.
- Dinner and stay at Mbaru Niang (Wae rebo traditional circular cone-shaped houses with very unique architecture).
Day 02. Wae rebo village–Labuhan Bajo (breakfast and lunch)
- Breakfast with the locals
- Sightseeing around the Village
- Trekking down from Wae Rebo to Denge continued with lunch.
- Back to Labuan Bajo
The price is IDR 1.850.000 Per person or USD 128 per person Sharing
Private Package Price Rupiah:
- 2 Persons 6.500.000
- 3 Persons 7.000.000
- 4 Persons 7.500.000
- 5 Persons 8.500.000
- 6 – 7 Persons 11.500.000
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process..
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellations within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellations (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Transportation (Qjang Inova)
- Wae rebo Village Entrance Tickets
- Local Guide
- 1-night accommodation in Wae Rebo Village (traditional house)
- Ojek or bike charter return
- Waelu’u Ceremony Donation
- Meals during the trips (4 times)
- Free documentation (photos and videos)
- Flight Ticket
- Personal expenses
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- This tour program can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
How to book share trip wea Rebo trip?
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via What’s App at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or What’s App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirm, we will send the voucher to your email or What’s App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location.