Half-Day Panorama Walk Senaru Lombok
Half-day Lombok Panorama walk senaru explores the foothills of the spectacular Rinjani volcano in Lombok’s northern district of Bayan. Starting near the border of Gunung Rinjani National Park, your route follows old pathways amongst shady bamboo groves and village gardens before entering a wide, open landscape of rice terraces and palms. Following a winding irrigation channel, you reach the lush rainforest of the famous Sindang Gila Waterfall and Waterfall Tiu Kelep Reserve. The local people believe that a refreshing bath behind these thundering falls can cure any disease.
On this soft hike, you will get to experience local culture in Lombok, wildlife, and features of outstanding natural beauty. Along the way, discover tropical plants as your guide explains how the local people make practical use of them. You may come across cheeky long-tailed monkeys and, with a bit of luck, even spot the rare ebony leaf monkey. Passing small hamlets where age-old traditions are practiced, you will gain insight into the colorful village life of the Sasak. There is always something interesting happening here as you meet local people and admire traditional houses along the way.
Make sure you bring your camera; the views are simply spectacular. On a clear day, you may even catch a glimpse of Bali’s famous Gunung Agung Volcano rising high above the blue waters of the Lombok Strait. Each turn of the track offers new vistas as Rinjani, the sacred mountain of the Sasak people, emerges majestically above rice terraces and rainforest. This natural and cultural diversity makes the Senaru Panorama Walk an unforgettable Lombok experience.
Overview Panorama walk Senaru
- Senaru village, old village, each family lives in harmony.
- Waterfall sendang Gila’s local people believe water could secure disease.
- Waterfall Tiu Kelep, a huge waterfall, came from Lake Segara Anak.
- Rice terrace senaru, beautiful rice terrace, and farmer working by manual
Itinerary as follows:
- 08:00 am: pick you up at your hotel in Senaru after breakfast. Then Prepare for the soft trek. We will take you first to visit traditional Senaru village and see the activities of local people.
- 09.00 am Walk along the rice path and see the winding irrigation channel.
- 10.30 Sendang Gile waterfall: this trek takes 45 minutes’ walk. Enjoy your surroundings, and you can also take a bath.
- 11.00: Soft trek to Tiu Kelep waterfall. This trek takes 1 hour through the jungle. This is the highest waterfall in Lombok. You can swim here as well.
- 13:00 Enjoy your lunch at Senaru restaurant before returning to the hotel to conclude the program.
Our Price Per person is IDR 300.000, minimum 2 participants
- Experience an English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water and Fresh Fruit
- Tax and service
- Tip Guide.
- Alcohol Beverage
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
Things to bring on Hiking
Towel, sunglasses, sun cream, camera or smart phone, swimsuit, walking shoes, slippers, and changing t-shirt
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- This tour program can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
Additional information about Senaru Panorama walk
Senaru panorama walk you can do anytime, unlike trekking Mount Rinjani. In May to September, all the plants around still look green, while in October to December, all the grasslands look barren, and in January to April, all the grass is green because the rainfall is very large. Waterfall Sendang Gila and Tiu Kelep never recede. In Indonesia, there are two seasons: rainy and summer, with no snow.
How to book this Package:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 822 3530 5550
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel