Mount Rinjani Trekking 2 Days and 1-Night Summit
Mount Rinjani trekking 2 days and 1-night summit, we offered for those who want to adventure to trek Mount Rinjani. This trekking program takes energy with strong stamina in the trekking ascent to Mount Rinjani summit, for those who have limited time. On the top of Mount Rinjani, you will see an amazing view of Lombok Island, Gili, and a beautiful sunrise.
This trip package will go through the crater rim of Sembalun and the summit of Mount Rinjani, at a height of 3,726 meters above sea level. Trekking starts from Sembalun village and returns with the same route to Sembalun village too.
This program is not recommended for those who suffer from asthma, allergies to cold temperatures, or are pregnant
Overview: Mount Rinjani Summit Trekking: 2 Days, 1 Night
- See the beautiful grass savanna on Sembalun.
- Amazing view of Segara Anak Lake from Crater Rim Sembalun
- Enjoy the sunset from Sembalun Crater Rim.
- Beautiful sunrise view over Lombok Island and Sumbawa Island from Summit Rinjani
Itinerary Mount Rinjani Trekking Summit 2 days 1 night:
Day 01. Breakfast( Breakfast Box), Lunch, and Dinner included at mountain
- Pick up early morning at 05.00 am at hotel lobby
- Drive to Sembalun village approximately 3 hours
- Breakfast by breakfast Box on the way to sembalun Village
- 08.00 am arrive at Sembalun, Then registration to Rinjani Information Centre ( RIC ) Sembalun Lawang
- Start trekking at 09.00 am to Sembalun crater Rim 2.639m, walking trough grassland
- Sembalun village to Pos 1 ( Pemantauan ) 1,5 hour, Pos 1 to Pos 2 ( Tengengean ) 1 hour, Pos 2 to Pos 3 ( Pada Balong ) 1 hour and another 3,5 hours to crater Rim Sembalun.
- Overnight at Sembalun crater Rim Sembalun ( 2.639 m )
Overview trail at day 01 from sembalun village to crater rim sembalun:
- Distance: 10km
- Walk duration: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty trek: Moderate
- Highest point: 2,639 m (Plawangan Sembalun crater rim)
- Height gain: +1,539 m
Day 02. Breakfast and Lunch included at mountain.
- Wake up at 02.00 am Prepare for the summit 3726 m, 2.30 AM start climbing to Summit, hard trek trail with lost sand and cold temperature ( 3-10 degrees )
- 2,5 hours trekking to summit Rinjani 3.726m
- Enjoy the amazing sunrise view from Summit ( Mount Agung Bali and Sumbawa view )
- Return to the camp for breakfast and enjoy a view of Segara Anak Lake.
- Leave the crater Rim Sembalun by the same route to Sembalun village.
- Will arrive in Sembalun village around 16.00 pm.
- 16.00 Pm Prepare another transfer back to hotel
- End program.
Overview trail at day 02 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
- Distance: 5km
- Duration walk: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty: much difficult
- Highest point: 3726 m (mount Rinjani trekking summit)
- Height gain: +1,087 m
Overview rail at day 02 from crater rim Sembalun to Sembalun village:
- Distance: 10 km
- Duration walk: 5-6 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2.639 m (Sembalun crater rim)
- Height gain: -1,539 m
Our Price Per person US$:
- US$ 275 per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this trekking
- US$ 225 per person, minimum of 3-4 persons to book this trekking
- US$ 190 per person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this trekking
- Private return transfer Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipment, Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experienced mountain guide and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
- Mineral water 3 to 4 liters bottle per day
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
- Tip Guide & Driver
- Extra Porter to carry your own luggage
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process..
- Full refund for cancellations noticed 15 days before arrival
- Cancellations within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Minimum participant 2 person
- If participant stays in Kuta area additional fare transport IDR 250.000 one way.
- This trekking program is not suitable for beginner trekkers.
- Required a good level of fitness and strong walks.
- Trekking is not allowed for children under 5 years old.
- People with mountain sickness or height phobias are not allowed to join this trek.
- Trekking can be done any day except when weather conditions do not permit it.
Items that must be Prepared to Trek Mount Rinjani Male or female
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of the warm pant ( 1 )
- Pair of underwear for each day ( 1 )
- Pair of socks for each day ( 1 )
- Short-sleeved shirt ( 1 )
- Long-sleeved shirts/ hood less (depending on how cold you get 1-2)
- Rain jacket and/or 1 poncho (additionally for heavy rain)
- Trekking poles ( 2 )
- Head torch or hand torch ( 1 )
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Wet wipes (there is no shower on the Hill, so this will make you feel clean)
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra ( 1 )
- Sun hat
- First aid kit or medication
- Phone /camera or smartphone
- Garbage plastic
Additional information about Mount Rinjani Trekking
Trekking to Mount Rinjani is open from early April to the first week in January. This is in accordance with the Indonesian seasons, where April to October is the summer season and October to early January is the moderate rainy season. The peak of the rainy season usually occurs between January and March, when the trekking activities on Mount Rinjani are usually closed.
April and May are the quietest months. You will find the most beautiful scenery, as all the grasslands and trees are still green. You should be more careful during the rainy season, which starts in October, especially for the hiking route from the Sembalun crater rim to the lake. In some places, from the lake to Senaru village, the hiking trail is slippery, and in some places, there are frequent landslides.
January, February, and March are the rainy seasons, and trekking Mount Rinjani is quite dangerous as it is slippery. April, May, and June are the quietest months of the year for trekking and actually have some of the best views due to the green landscape, while July to October is the high season for trekking Mount Rinjani, and you will get some barren weeds.
How to book Mount Rinjani Trekking 2 days summit:
- Send us an inquiry to our booking form, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org or What’s App at +62 822 3530 5550 Komang Rastu
- Once your booking is confirmed, the deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Send us a copy passport through what’s app
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Share your arrival schedule at Lombok airport or harbor on Lombok for pick-up service.